Colour: Blue|Size: 0.95L|Change
Price:£16.95 - £52.90

on 7 September 2014
My 6 year old son wanted to get get a lunch food to bring pasta to school. He loves it. He is fussy about cold food but this is (as of per his report) perfect for him.

Obviously, it does not fit in a standard lunch box square cover. I put this on a large fabric snack bag, with his fruit, juice, babybell etc. So far no spillages.
on 1 May 2015
My office didn't have a microwave and this (Blue colour box) was the next option for me to keep my food from getting cold. Yes, it wasn't getting cold and it wasn't hot as well. I would pack my hot cooked food at around 8AM and would take my lunch at 12:15PM mostly. And the food was neither cold nor hot by that time. Out of the 4 hours time frame, i would have been out in cold weather for max 1 hour (40 mins in tube + 20 mins in street). The rest 3 hours my lunch bag would have been inside office.

One thing that put me off is the size of the box, its round and got really thick edges, carrying limited food. I would not suggest this product if you carry standard laptop bags. This might even look more bulky in a back pack. I would suggest this box should be designed as a rectangular one, but difficult to keep warm coz, its wont be screw type then. If you are buying this product, you need a separate box carrier a round one.

Overall, bit disappointed by the size of product and not fitting my bag, if you are driving this would be a best pick. And dont expect the food to be hot/warm. But for sure, it didn't get cold as well.

I have given 3 starts since it kept it from becoming cold, but didn't keep it hot as described and due to its size.
on 31 October 2010
I was really excited to find this product and the prospect of warm food at lunch time. Unfortunately, it just doesn't retain the heat. Even after superheating foods in the microwave, filling it to the top etc, food was tepid just 2 and a half hours later. It is also very difficult to unscrew the lid at lunch time, so would be virtually impossible for kids. I love the design and that you can microwave the food in the container, making it quick and easy in the morning but sadly it just isn't up to the job.
on 24 September 2010
This lunchbox is a very nice design. Unfortunately I really needed it to keep food warm for the full 5 hours, as promised, and it failed to do this. Despite pre-heating with hot water for 20 mins before adding the food, my son's meal was absolutely cold by lunchtime. I have had to buy another make of insulated lunchbox.
on 4 August 2015
I think this is a pretty darn good product, as long as you are aware of what you are buying.

What this is:
A well-sized, durable, attractive, leak-proof, easily cleanable lunch box. Suitable for warm/cool lunch and keeping veggies separate.

What this is not:
A thermos, or an alternative to having a microwave. Unsuitable for soup or ice cream (if you were hoping it would still be hot/cold by lunch).

This is suitable for someone who wants to bring food in from home with the intent of popping it in the microwave at lunch, or wants their food to maintain a bit of warmth or just not to empty/fall apart in transit. Heating my food at home, it's about body temperature by the time I get to lunch. I bought this because I don't have access to a microwave at work, so this saves me a bit of cash in having to buy hot food when I get here.
on 3 August 2013
bought this for my son. was delivered very quickly, however product does not keep food warm for more than a few hours. Put hot food in it at 8.30am and it was Luke warm by 12. Even tried filling it with hot water first, still didn't work. Disappointing.
on 6 December 2013
does exactly what it says in product review, it keep the food near to piping hot from 8am to 12:30 when its time for my daughter to have her lunch, so now sh can have hot food in the winter, brilliant, i would recommend this item to anyone.
on 21 April 2013
Even if I heat it up in the microwave, even if I fill it first with boiling water, even if I fill it to the top...etc. even if I follow all instructions, my lunch is cold by the time i eat it (3-4 hours later). Very disappointed!
on 17 September 2013
This is very pretty, love the look, but it unfortunately doesn't keep food hot. Even when warmed first with boiling water, food was room temperature by lunchtime when prepared at breakfast. Am returning it.
on 19 March 2013
Very happy with this product, that I bought for my partner taking home food to work.

She has been using it for over one year now and she is extremely happy with it, as it is a big improvement over other solutions she had in the past.
Looking at the other reviews here in Amazon, I tend to share the opinion of some of the other commentators, both in term of the good as well as the bad points.

First of all, I think it is an item mostly geared for ADULTS, as it is big, wide and it does indeed have pretty sturdy lids that take adult (even weak adult) strength to unscrew. Furthermore, even though the plastic material used in its construction being of very high quality, it may be wiser to procure something less brittle and rigid for children use.
The containers are well divided, modular and allow for carrying several different types of foodstuff, for a more complete lunch experience. It is quite well made, with 100% assurance it will not leak, microwave friendly and stylish.
I do have to admit that the choice of colors leaves a bit to be desired and the product would profit for a larger selection of the same, but that is not too much of an issue overall.
Albeit it has a measure of insulation, it is not a product to keep food warm for a large amount of time but, if you are looking for a solution for taking food somewhere in a practical, leak proof container, that has a certain measure of style and is modular and microwaveable, this is the product you are looking for.

Overall, a good compromise for away from home meals.