Size: 18" x 18" (45cmx45cm)|Change
Price:£3.73+ Free shipping

on 7 May 2013
I read reviews about this cushion pad and they didnt seem too bad, and for the price I thought it was the perfect bargain. But it really is true, you get what you pay for. The quality is poor, they had very little stuffing inside them. I have had to put 2 pads into each 16x16 cushion cover to try and bulk them out and the covers are still a bit baggy.

Perhaps I just got send a dud batch because I find it difficult to see how anyone could rate these highly.

Personally, I think it is worth a couple of extra pounds to get better quality.
on 30 August 2013
Not as big as I thought it would be. I ordered a pad two inches larger than the cushion cover but I will be ordering an even bigger one.
on 21 September 2013
This item was purchased to go in my daughters pillows I made. The inserts work great and are still fluffy after 6 months. I would order again.
on 3 September 2013
I got this as a gift for my grandmother (after making her a custom cushion cover) and I am happy to report that it fits well and its resilient. She was one satisfied 87-year-old lady.
on 18 March 2012
I needed to replace some very flat cushion inner pads and these were absolutely ideal - great price for 2 and they arrived within 2 days. They are nice and soft and plump - just what my sofa needed!
on 19 May 2013
VERY, VERY,V!! INFERIOR PRODUCT, once your receive, you are stuck with it, rip off postage costs £9.00 to return. Horrible
on 28 June 2013
I have just knitted a beautifull cushion took a long time to make and finished off with perfect cushion pad I would recomend this to any one
on 21 July 2013
this cushion pad was just what I wanted I had purchased the multi pack of 4 but needed another one.
on 13 January 2016
I had an existing pair of cushions whose covers were still in good condition, but whose insides had disintegrated into a floppy mess. These cushion pads were very fluffy when I first got them and have now calmed down to a flatter cushion shape which is perfect and has given the covers a new lease of life.

For anyone considering buying these, it's worth remembering that you must buy cushion pads that are LARGER than the measurements of your cushion covers. My covers were 16" x 16", so I bought the 18 x 18 size for them. Getting them into the covers was a little bit of a struggle but now the insides have settled, I can say that was the right size to ensure plump cushion.
on 28 May 2013
Although these pillows are the right size, they are not as thick as I was hoping they might be. They are a good price though. I use them on wooden chairs to sit on, so not quite up to that I feel.