5.0 out of 5 stars Why be sensible?
This is one of the stupidest things I've seen in a long time. I've bought far too many of them. You know those times when you need to get someone a present but you have no idea what to get? Well, this will solve your problems. They'll either love you or hate you. Either way you get a laugh at the expression on their faces. Friends? Who needs 'em!
Published on 15 Mar. 2011 by Alex Baird

3.0 out of 5 stars Toilet Mug
This was not up the standard I expected. The first time I washed it it actually cracked. Disappointed with this purchase.
Published on 23 Feb. 2013 by Mrs Jean Bamber

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Toilet Mug, 31 Jan. 2014
Quite an amusing piece.
My mates wife's face was a picture when I handed her a coffee in this
and watching her drink from it while trying not to laugh had us in stitches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious novelty mug :), 28 Oct. 2011
Samantha.S (Hastings, East Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: IGGI Jumbo Toilet Mug (Kitchen & Home)
very big sized mug, a cup of coffee out of it would certainly wake you up in the morning! its very funny and makes a good novelty gift for anyone who enjoys 'toilet humour' xD

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the 'hot choc', 24 April 2013
Nanook (North Yorks) - See all my reviews
This review is from: IGGI Jumbo Toilet Mug (Kitchen & Home)
This is a bit of fun and always gets a smile. Try Skypeing someone and bring out the Toilet mug full of hot choc with some marshmallows or flake and just see their 'flushed' faces! It doesn't hold as much as you would expect but it's enough. Reasonably comfortable to hold and drink from. One word of caution; I ordered this as a gift for my wife (romance never dies) but it arrived in the box with its picture all over it wrapped in bubblewrap, so she saw it. Shame. Think i might treat her to a toilet roll for her birthday.

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny but cheap, 12 Mar. 2013
This review is from: IGGI Jumbo Toilet Mug (Kitchen & Home)
My friend loved this funny gift I sent him, but from the pic he sent me the paintwork looks a tad shabby. But delivery was fast so well done!

4.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING TOILET MUG, 27 July 2011
This review is from: IGGI Jumbo Toilet Mug (Kitchen & Home)
it was a brilliant gift for my friend, she loved it so much, im suprised at how big it was. I was expecting it to be smaller so its very VERY good value for its price and easy to hold. It came in very good packaging which insured it wouldnt break. It was so good that im ordering another one for another friend of mine. Both the friends are girls and it seems more of a boyish gift so its pretty much gaurented that both male and females would love this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, questionable quality control, 26 May 2014
This review is from: IGGI Jumbo Toilet Mug (Kitchen & Home)
Ordered a birthday present, so was rather disappointed when it arrived with a large chip on the rim and something broken rattling around inside the cistern. Curious, because it's very well packaged in a polystyrene-like foam insert inside its box. No sign of the missing chip inside the box, so had obviously happened prior to it being boxed and sent out. No idea when the cistern-rattle was created.

Second one was fine, but late for the birthday. 1 star for the first, 5 for the second.

5.0 out of 5 stars toilet mug, 13 Oct. 2013
This review is from: IGGI Jumbo Toilet Mug (Kitchen & Home)
this is a big mug as you would expect and looks every part of a toilet, well crafted and produced, will also make a good losers trophy

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Memories!, 22 Jun. 2013
This review is from: IGGI Jumbo Toilet Mug (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this as a gift to mark the end of a presidency of a club I belong to. The lady concerned had been one of those awarded a place on the 4th Plinth, and as part of her 'act', had taken down to London a life-size polystyrene toilet, so that she could sit on the 'throne' and help raise money for Water Aid - a charity supported by our organisation. She has a great sense of humour, and absolutely loved this. I believe it is now in her bathroom, holding a small potted plant !

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect mug, 30 Mar. 2013
This review is from: IGGI Jumbo Toilet Mug (Kitchen & Home)
The label on the inside of the mug ruins it. Without it would have been perfect. I hope it fades away eventually..

4.0 out of 5 stars Toilet Mug is fun!, 14 Mar. 2011
This review is from: IGGI Jumbo Toilet Mug (Kitchen & Home)
When we saw (my fiancé and me) this mug, we could not stop laughing. We immediately ordered two of them, but did not realize how big they were until we received them.

Originally, we planned to use them as coffee mugs, but due to their size, one of them was used as a plant pot and the other one is on our kitchen bench, just to make us smile and make our day!

The only problem with the items received was a small crack on the surface of one of the mugs, but we thought that it was no so important to ask for a replacement.

What a nice way to start your day smiling!

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›