on 15 March 2009
This book is among the neatest knitting books I have in my library. It is a knitting version of a page turner. Some ideas are....err...well, kind of stupid (knitted cuffs for rubber gloves) LOL. On the other hand sweaters, shawl, children's item that are...well I hope I live long enough to do them all. Plus, dozens of comments and bits of wit and wisdom.
on 28 June 2009
EVeryone has raved about this book but I give it a 3 because there are very few inspirational patterns here unlike the 1st book that was definitely great fun. This one is way too serious in it's presentation.
on 3 May 2010
This makes knitting fun - not all the projects will attract me but the pioneering attitude gives plenty of inspiration
on 17 December 2014
Interesting projects, their 1st book had an edge on this one I think, but happy
on 25 June 2016
Just wonderful. Informative, helpful and touching.
on 3 September 2014