Size: 500ml|Change

on 8 January 2016
I have only just started using this product but found it to be very easy and straight forward. All the information required is clearly printed on the bottle. Mine has a shelf life remaining of longer than 2 years which is brilliant. The bottle cap has a measuring cup in it to aid you using the correct amount as well which helps. You add 5ml's of water treatment for every ten litres of water you had to the tank, meaning this bottle will treat 1000 litres of water. I own a 240 litre tank and do a 20% water change every 7 days so this bottle should last me a little while

If you have found this review helpful please click yes as I am new to writing reviews for amazon. Thanks
on 22 December 2013
Very very good value for money. Large bottle which will last quite a while and makes the small bottles I purchase from my local pet shop look a right rip off. Having a discus tank means I have to do more regular water changes than a normal tropical set up so the cheaper the water conditioner the better. I will definately be buying this product again. Its difficult to give a product review on something like water conditioner but as its a neccesary product and my water quality is good and I don't often suffer any fish loss I assume its doing its job. In summary great value product delivered very quickly just a few days before Christmas.
on 25 November 2015
Due to chemical spikes I have had too do MANY water changes in my new tank, no problem from the fish with the water changes, so must be working
on 4 June 2015
Use this every time and your fish will stay really healthy. I have a small tank and do weekly water changes (30%) to keep the water clear and the fish happy. I use with Safestart every time and my fish swim about a madly as they did when I got them. If you have a childs medicine syringe (the one without the needle!) it fits perfectly in the bottle opening and ensures you put the correct amount of liquid in the new water. Remember to give it 20 mins to work.
on 6 October 2015
Can't be beat for quality and cleanliness, Possibly the best tape safe product on the market. 10/10 for very fast delivery 10/10 for information on sale of item 10/10 for product and quality. And believe it or not the wilko's tap safe as well as there weekly cleaner is also very good quality for the money. But this is simply the best product for keeping those nasty chemicals out of your pond or aquarium water.
on 26 April 2014
Good enough product and arrived very quickly which is always nice. No complaints with its effectiveness, these are not complex chemicals so there really should not be any problem. Probably worth mentioning that although on the face of it this appeared to be half the cost of an API rival product that I normally buy in a pet store, the dosage rate was double so no real gain over buying locally.
on 26 November 2012
I read several reviews on similar products before purchasing to use in my brand new tank set-up. The tank is now fully cycled and been running for about 3 months and I have never had any problems using this product. It must be doing it's job as the fish all seem happy after I do a water change. In the beginning, the water changes were quite frequent - every 1-2 days and now it's cycled, I change it once a week. I replace 20L (15%) of water during a change and use 10ml of product each time so it does last a while and therefore seems value for money considering how many water changes I've gone through. It was a fast delivery and overall I would recommend.
on 6 June 2014
Better than the old days when you had to wait a day or two for the chemical to work.
just change the water in the tank and replace with the right amount of tap water and add the correct amount of Aqua Safe and all is well with the fish.
I would recommend this product to any one using tap water for their fish tanks.
on 4 August 2013
It's really the only product on the market for smaller water changes

Many of the others are hugely concentrated and make me feel nervous to use

This is perfect for a handful of 10 litre water changes, so is perfect for tanks from 30-300 litres

Works well for tropical and goldfish
on 24 April 2013
tetra make fish keepers happy well me anyway its easy labeled and good quality and the expiry last longer then othere brands so if your new at keeping fish tetra is the real good quality brand with no messing why buy rubbish and buy tetra after save your money and but good from the start tetra