5.0 out of 5 stars Tetra Aqua safe
I always use this product when changing the water in my fish tank and have done since i have kept fish. The price I paid on Amazon was much cheaper than getting it in a pet shop.
Published on 8 Dec. 2011 by William T. Liddiard

2.0 out of 5 stars better & treats more with less inc
Sechem Prime is cheaper, better & treats more with less inc. reducing ammo, nitrites & nitrates. I have a 250ltr tank & when using the specified amount given by tetra it turns the whole tank a blue tinge colour which does NOT disappear.
Published 3 months ago by Masterzonia

5.0 out of 5 stars Tetra Aqua safe, 8 Dec. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Water chlorine remover, 21 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Tetra Aqua Safe Water Conditioner, 500 ml (Misc.)
I've kept fish for years and have always used this make to dechlorinate the water before partial water changes.
I bought a larger amount this time as it works out cheaper than buying smaller bottles continually (I have a large tank).
Absolutely as it should be, I recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars ALWAYS USE, 8 Aug. 2011
R. H. Allen - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tetra Aqua Safe Water Conditioner, 500 ml (Misc.)
I ALWAYS USE TETRA AQUASAFE, IN THE LONG YEARS OF ME USING IT I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH MY WATER AND HAVE NEVER HAD ANYTHING WRONG WITH MY MY FISH.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have product, 1 Aug. 2014
S. Wilkes - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tetra Aqua Safe Water Conditioner, 500 ml (Misc.)
This is a must have for safe water changes at home even when using a reverse osmosis system it helps maintain healthy mucus membrane on you fish and neutralises any heavy metals that you tank may have built up.

I buy both the 500ml and the 5 litre sizes as I refill the 500 ml bottle from the 5 litre to make it easier to control doses.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sparkle, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Tetra Aqua Safe Water Conditioner, 500 ml (Misc.)
Does what it says on the bottle & I've not had any problems with my terrapins whilst using it during each water change.

5.0 out of 5 stars tetra aqua safe water conditioner, 12 Feb. 2013
New tank established just added to water and fish were not stressed so lost no fish complete success in a day

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Conditioner, 17 Jun. 2014
E. Crane (South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tetra Aqua Safe Water Conditioner, 500 ml (Misc.)
For about 3 years I was using Seachem's Prime, as good as it is, especially during cycling, its expensive at £20 a bottle! And having 4 aquariums, wasn't lasting me long. So after all tanks was cycled, switched to this as its a well know named brand but cheaper and easier accessible in all pet stores.

Only down side is that its not as concentrated as Prime as 1ml treats a 10 litre bucket, where as Aqua Safe needs 5ml to 10ml per bucket so it goes down faster. If it was concentrated, you wouldn't need as much BUT the upside to Aqua Safe is that it doesn't smell potent like Prime does.

When I used Prime during a fish-in-cycle, you always got a nose full of Prime from the water and anyone who used or still uses Prime, how bad it stinks! Where as Aqua Safe doesn't really have a smell which is good.

Alot of people do moan in pet shops that Aqua Safe's conditioner doesn't detoxify ammonia or nitrite, but why should it? If you had probably cycled a tank either with or without fish, why would need to detoxify these things every water change? Unless you are stupid and either wash filter media under tap water or throw them away every week and destroying beneficial bacteria.

But overall my opinion is use Prime during cycling (if you have fish already in the tank) and switch to this after cycling, will save you money and works fine and fit for purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars tetra 500ml, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Tetra Aqua Safe Water Conditioner, 500 ml (Misc.)
This is big used to pay stupid money for smaller sizes locally well worth it buy it now 100% pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality conditioner Tetra Aquasafe, 4 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Tetra Aqua Safe Water Conditioner, 500 ml (Misc.)
I have been using this water conditioner for years for water changes but also when I introduce new fish. It is very efficient. I buy the big bottles and keep a small one which makes it easier to dose and avoid over conditionning the water. I really recommend Aquasafe and I have tried many products over the years. Dosing: 1 small squirt per two litres... yeah I know, this is very approximative but frankly it's fine, my fish have never complained (or died by the way!!) I have rasboras, cardinals, tetras, angel fish, corydoras, ottos etc!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value water conditioner, 22 Dec. 2013
G. R. Barnett (Leeds) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tetra Aqua Safe Water Conditioner, 500 ml (Misc.)
Very very good value for money. Large bottle which will last quite a while and makes the small bottles I purchase from my local pet shop look a right rip off. Having a discus tank means I have to do more regular water changes than a normal tropical set up so the cheaper the water conditioner the better. I will definately be buying this product again. Its difficult to give a product review on something like water conditioner but as its a neccesary product and my water quality is good and I don't often suffer any fish loss I assume its doing its job. In summary great value product delivered very quickly just a few days before Christmas.

Tetra Aqua Safe Water Conditioner, 500 ml