5.0 out of 5 stars Tetra Aqua safe
I always use this product when changing the water in my fish tank and have done since i have kept fish. The price I paid on Amazon was much cheaper than getting it in a pet shop.
Published on 8 Dec 2011 by William T. Liddiard

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable
Although a reasonable and reliable chemical to make partial water changes. It is not reasonable when it comes to the correct dosage. It does not come with a pipette, or have any reasonable method of using a pipette as it cannot fit through the top.

Published on 23 Nov 2011 by Jammy

5.0 out of 5 stars Tetra Aqua safe, 8 Dec 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars ALWAYS USE, 8 Aug 2011
R. H. Allen - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tetra Aqua Safe Water Conditioner, 500 ml (Misc.)
I ALWAYS USE TETRA AQUASAFE, IN THE LONG YEARS OF ME USING IT I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH MY WATER AND HAVE NEVER HAD ANYTHING WRONG WITH MY MY FISH.

5.0 out of 5 stars Water chlorine remover, 21 Oct 2013
This review is from: Tetra Aqua Safe Water Conditioner, 500 ml (Misc.)
I've kept fish for years and have always used this make to dechlorinate the water before partial water changes.
I bought a larger amount this time as it works out cheaper than buying smaller bottles continually (I have a large tank).
Absolutely as it should be, I recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great water conditioner, 26 April 2012
I've used Tetra Aqua Safe for roughly 1 year now, and it does the job well.
My Pet has had no complaints, and loves the water. keep in mind, however, that I'm not a fish owner. I keep a turtle, so I can't speak for the more fragile species!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sparkle, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Tetra Aqua Safe Water Conditioner, 500 ml (Misc.)
Does what it says on the bottle & I've not had any problems with my terrapins whilst using it during each water change.

5.0 out of 5 stars tetra aqua safe water conditioner, 12 Feb 2013
New tank established just added to water and fish were not stressed so lost no fish complete success in a day

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable, 23 Nov 2011

The only instructions given is "raised section equals...." What does raised section mean? Upside down? On a 90 degree angle? WHAT! The way I've done it is pour a amount into its lid and then use a pipette from another medication.

5.0 out of 5 stars tetra 500ml, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Tetra Aqua Safe Water Conditioner, 500 ml (Misc.)
This is big used to pay stupid money for smaller sizes locally well worth it buy it now 100% pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars seems to do the job, 26 Nov 2012
read.a.book (Redcar, Cleveland UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tetra Aqua Safe Water Conditioner, 500 ml (Misc.)
I read several reviews on similar products before purchasing to use in my brand new tank set-up. The tank is now fully cycled and been running for about 3 months and I have never had any problems using this product. It must be doing it's job as the fish all seem happy after I do a water change. In the beginning, the water changes were quite frequent - every 1-2 days and now it's cycled, I change it once a week. I replace 20L (15%) of water during a change and use 10ml of product each time so it does last a while and therefore seems value for money considering how many water changes I've gone through. It was a fast delivery and overall I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality conditioner Tetra Aquasafe, 4 Mar 2013
L. Dana (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tetra Aqua Safe Water Conditioner, 500 ml (Misc.)
I have been using this water conditioner for years for water changes but also when I introduce new fish. It is very efficient. I buy the big bottles and keep a small one which makes it easier to dose and avoid over conditionning the water. I really recommend Aquasafe and I have tried many products over the years. Dosing: 1 small squirt per two litres... yeah I know, this is very approximative but frankly it's fine, my fish have never complained (or died by the way!!) I have rasboras, cardinals, tetras, angel fish, corydoras, ottos etc!