5.0 out of 5 stars cosy
great value warm yourself not the planet i hav 2 and my four boys have the kids ones. great pocket for putting things in.
Published on 10 Nov 2009 by Allana Gibson

1.0 out of 5 stars Authenticity
Published on 28 Oct 2010 by A. A. Raimes

1.0 out of 5 stars Authenticity, 28 Oct 2010
A. A. Raimes (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adult snuggle wrap blanket with sleeves (Blue) (Kitchen & Home)
I bought a Snuggle Wrap from a store in the Metro centre and was so pleased with it that I decided to get one for my mother. I followed the link to this item and bought one here. When it arrived it was not a Snuggle Wrap but a cheaper version - badly made with thin material. I contacted the seller and they said it was a mistake and they would 'collect and replace'. After some investigations, I noticed that the item came from another company than the one selling and that they appeared to be completely different sellers - one being Chinese and one being UK. When I sent a notice to the company that I thought I was buying from, within 30 minutes they had changed the name of the company! i took screen shots to pass to Trading Standards.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very low quality Fabric. Not suggly at all., 21 Nov 2010
This blanket is cheap for a reason. Very low quality fabric which is not snuggly at all. Just horrible really.

1.0 out of 5 stars Love blue, hate pink, 11 Feb 2011
Born Again Cruciverbalist "Geoff" (Stockport, Cheshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I ordered this Snuggie blanket from Cybershop on 20 December as a Christmas present for my wife who is 82 and disabled. When I ordered it, the picture showed the blanket in blue, her favourite colour. But they sent a pink blanket, a colour she hates.

I could not find the Cybershop site again on Amazon. I found adverts from other suppliers, one of which said that they could not guarantee to supply a particular colour, either blue or pink. I don't know whether this was Cybershop policy because I could not find their original advert.

I sent a message via Amazon on 18 January asking if Cybershop could send me a blue blanket and I would then return the pink blanket. Cybershop replied asking me to return the pink blanket with a note to say whether I wanted a new blanket or a refund.

I posted it first class [] on 31 January with saying that if they could not guarantee to send a blue blanket then credit the [].

Amazon paid [] to my credit card on 9 February.

The moral is, always read the small print and also be aware that returning items which have not come direct from Amazon is much more complicated than returning items direct to Amazon.

Over the last twelve years I have bought over 170 items from Amazon and have found the service excellent. But in future I shall be wary of buying items that are not sold direct by Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars THIN, 9 May 2010
I BOUGHT TWO OF THESE FOR MY DAUGHTER AND MYSELF THOUGHT THEY WERE A GOOD PRICE BUT I SHOULD HAVE PAID MORE AS THEY ARE THINNER THAN I THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE AND HAVE BROKEN ALREADY

1.0 out of 5 stars Tat, 18 Feb 2010
The material is the cheapest thing you'll ever find, more prone to static than.. erm... nope. There's nothing even close.
And if your 6'2", forget the idea "one size fits all". Most certainly not true.

3.0 out of 5 stars Snuggles, 26 Feb 2010
Belinda Matchett (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
The items arrived very quickly.
Unfortunately they are of a thinner material than expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars cosy, 10 Nov 2009
Allana Gibson "ALLANA" (scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Snugglewrap, 11 Dec 2010
Brilliant product!!!! I love that it is soo long so that you can wrap your legs and feet up too!!! The pocket on the front is perfect for my mobile phone too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Snuggle Blanket, 13 April 2010
I was very pleased with this wrap as it very easy to use & it gives you the oppertunity to carry on with jobs, because your arms are free to move about.

2.0 out of 5 stars Adult blue snugglewrap, 7 April 2010
Jacqueline Handy "handy" (england) - See all my reviews
Got this for my Son in Law (whos a real old man)although only 25!!!!!!!
He was really disappointed though as there wasn't a pocket as was stated - for him to put his remote control!!!!!!!!!

ARRAY(0xb3bd14a4)