4.0 out of 5 stars A relaxing read
I prefer my crime on the cosy side but still enjoy a well written story, I find Catherine Aird fulfils my needs perfectly and this one does not disappoint.
Published 13 months ago by Rosemary Horner

3.0 out of 5 stars This is the first book by Catherine Aird I have read
Published on 7 Jun 2006 by Andy Capp

4.0 out of 5 stars A relaxing read, 29 Jun 2013
This review is from: Hole in One (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Catherine Aird plays a mean round of golf, 1 April 2005
Adrian Dungey (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Hole in One (Hardcover)
A fantastic new novel from Catherine with a new publisher to boot. Well worth the wait. A definite thumbs up.

3.0 out of 5 stars This is the first book by Catherine Aird I have read, 7 Jun 2006
This review is from: Hole in One (Paperback)
This is the first book by Catherine Aird I have ever read. I enjoyed it and as I read I could imagine the Golf Course and the poor unfortunate victim in the Bunker. When I read Crime Novels I tend to form a 'picture' of what the Detectives look like. However in Sloan and Crosby's case I was unable to do this. Having said that though I imagine that Crosby has a lot to learn but I think that Sloan will get him to his way of thinking.

I would have liked to have seen more of Polly Perkins the police woman in the story as when I read about her in the book I imagine a lively sort of person.

Congratulations to Catherine Aird for a good story and also congratulations to Allison and Busby for a nice presentable cover, before the reader opens the book it sets the scene.

As I said this is the first book I have read by Catherine so in the future I will be on the look out for more.