on 15 May 2012
I am a fan of Glenn Harrold. Even though at first I was put of by his 'cockney' accent. I am quite big on personal development and hypnosis so I like using Glenns recordings because I believe they work for me. I purchased this specfic one as I believed I had had certain blocks around money. It is a double recording and I have been listening to one receording everynight just before bed. Then I listen to the 2nd one the next day and so on. After a few weeks I have most certainly changed my views around money. Firstly I feel much more motivated to get stuff done when in the past I had been somewhat lax and I have also noticed that I am more open to looking for opporutnities where I could perhaps make some money. There was some part of me before that was resiting making more money but I now feel that part of me has changed thanks to Glenn :)
on 10 January 2004
I have several of Glenn Harrold's CDs from this series and I can truly say they are all very effective. The fact that his voice fades in and out and from left to right really helped me focus in a much better way than I have ever done with other hypnotherapy tapes.
I've recently gone through an extremely stressful change of career and move to a new town (where I don’t know anyone) and can honestly say that both this and the Self Esteem titles have helped me no end.
I was a bit sceptical about the title at first, as obviously only YOU can create your own financial success. However, the more I thought about, the more I realised that you need to BELIEVE you can do it in order to achieve real success in your career, which, of course, leads to financial success.
The day after first listening to this title, I was presented with a ridiculous amount of new work (on a Friday afternoon), had the world's most difficult client coming into the office and a phone that was ringing off the hook. For a few moments, panic set it and then I remembered some of the techniques the CD had mentioned and I managed to go away for a few minutes and calm myself down and focus. I still came back to all the work, the phone calls and the client, but I felt so much more in control. By the end of the afternoon, I had a very happy client, managed to return all the messages (that had built up whilst I was on other calls!) and sort out and deal with the cases that REALLY needed to go that day - as opposed to feeling overwhelmed and not getting them done.
I don't know how it works or whether it's just because I believe it does. Either way, the more times I listen to the CDs in this series, the quicker I relax and fall asleep, the better I sleep, the more positive I feel when I wake up and more able to cope with difficult situations.
If they work for me - right in the middle of a very difficult time - then I think that they will work for just about anyone!
on 7 September 2010
Excellent cd after two weeks of every day listening ,believe or not I Won a good amount of money at the lottery.That doesn't mean you win every day or playing the lottery is a good way of earning money.But you also change the way you spend money and you find new ideas to make money..SO..It's a very good CD.Highly recommended.
on 25 September 2012
Amazing,this guy is the real deal..wow money well spent,if your already aware of the unlimited potential and the laws of attraction etc.and your not protecting a belief system..this cd is amazing..if you are not open minded im sure it will still have a positive effect,maybe just take longer..
on 18 December 2014
have had his tapes in the past and I believe they have helped me top be more positive about life in general. i need to change my relationship with money so am trying this to see if it helps.
on 22 January 2013
I love the concept of hypnotheraphy but for me the aim is to have a nice soothing voice to 'programme' your mind but Glenn's voice does not do that for me. I have listened to the CD about 3-4 times now thinking that may get used to his geezer voice but sorry it's not working.

I have just bought another Paul Mckenna book/cd as his voice is much more soothing for me.

I don't know if it's working but my head is pouning and I don't think it's a headache probably just his voice doing my head in literally! Lol! If you don't mind a geezer voice it might just work for you!
on 17 August 2012
I really love this product, it really made me feel so relaxed and at peace with myself.I love Glenns voice as it made me feel so relaxed. The delivery was on time which i was very happy with. The customer service was very good. I love Glenns other CDs. This Cd arrived in perfect condition.
on 27 February 2013
Glenn Harrold suggests you listen to this every day, but his voice is not one that encourages me to do so.