4.0 out of 5 stars Lessons in love
Let me be frank - I am a fan of Susan Jeffers. She has a knack of putting my jumbled thoughts into clear, eloquent language that gets the message across without being verbose.

Published on 10 Oct 2009 by M. Dowling

3.0 out of 5 stars not that great and few good useful or insightful things
Alright, not that great and few good useful or insightful things.
Published 5 months ago by Rai

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Lessons in love, 10 Oct 2009
M. Dowling (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews

The Feel the Fear Guide to Lasting Love is thought-provoking and definitely does not promise to offer quick-fix solutions; this is no literary snake-oil! The clear message is that each individual has a responsibility for their own love life; regardless of what those around us are doing, the reader is encouraged to live in a loving manner. How can we receive love if we are not willing to give it?

I like to think of love as a verb rather than a noun - it is actions that count. This is a great read for anyone whether they are in a relationship or want to be in one. Buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel the fear guide to......lasting love:how to create a superb relationship for life, 28 Aug 2008
K. Andersen (South Coast, UK) - See all my reviews
A superb CD of the book with the same title.If everybody, single or married would read, understand and learn from Susan Jeffers wise words we would all be happier, loving, kind and generous to each other. Beautiful voice to listen to, very calming and reassuring. You will greatly benefit from reading "Feel the fear and do it anyway" as well. That book is a great starter/introduction to Susan Jeffers books.
A must-have CD for life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 6 Nov 2006
This book should be given to anyone in relationships.. its a relationship bible that has a suprising message. Its all within. When you read the book you can see how so many relationships go wrong BUT it also says how to get them right...

5.0 out of 5 stars The Feel the Fear Guide to Lasting Love, 8 Oct 2007
Tami Brady "Tami Brady: Transition-Empowermen... (Calgary, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Lasting, unconditional love is probably the one thing that we all really want and need in our lives yet it is probably the hardest thing to actually receive. Most of us look to others to prove their love for us. We test them and measure them against some Hollywood version of what true love should look like. When our love doesn't quite look like that fantasy, we immediately begin to blame our significant other.

Feel the Fear Guide to Lasting Love reminds the reader that healthy lasting love comes in many different forms. There is no one right relationship and no perfect romance. Lasting love takes commitment, communication, and effort. Moreover, in order to feel love, we need to take fear of rejection and finger pointing out of the equation entirely. A healthy relationship is based upon genuine respect for every aspect of your lover, even when you don't quite understand it.

4.0 out of 5 stars A decent book., 7 Aug 2013
I find this book really helps in terms of overcoming your own fear. It helps to read about the emotions which one has to go through in doing different things and also understanding what steps and actions to take. This book will really grow you as a person and also growing stronger. I would recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Open your heart, 14 Feb 2012
I`ve been listening to these CDs in my car for the last 6 weeks and I can`t get enough of them, they calm me down whilst giving me ideas how to become more loving. The best present I could think of at this moment of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for everyone, 5 Jan 2007
C. Handley (uk) - See all my reviews
This book should be given and read to everyone - not just for love but for life relationships too.

Just a few pages inyou realise that you, yourself, can become a better person. Some parts are slightly lengthy but keep going!

Absolutely brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars great help, 15 April 2011
I found this book a great help. A lot of what is written is common sense really but unless something is pointed out to you verbally or you read it, it can be easy to miss. This book pointed out a lot of things that made great sense i.e. 'you need to like / love yourself before you can expect anyone else to love you'. I recommend this book to anyone with self doubt about themselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 19 Jun 2014
Cannot recommend this book more highly - one of the best Susan has written. So sorry there will be no more.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE, 26 May 2014
Simply brilliant. I read it back to back three times the ordered 8 copies for friends. So brilliant that it should be so much more expensive.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›