5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!
I'm a fan of accelerated learning and this completely fits the bill! I find myself instantly translating the English words that are on the CD into Portuguese when I hear them. Will try the Spanish one next. Danada.
Published on 27 April 2009 by Nettienut

3.0 out of 5 stars Earworms CD
Too much emphasis put on how it is anchored in long term memory. you would have to constantly be listening , to speak to someone in the language chosen.Will not be buying anymore of these.
Published on 10 Nov 2010 by christiancats

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 27 April 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the way to learn a new language, 17 July 2010
LizzieKillin (Killin, Scotland) - See all my reviews
If I could give more stars I would.
I always have been hopeless at learning languages although I am always keen to try. This CD is brilliant - after a couple of days I was remembering phrases and even repeating them to friends.
I cant wait for volume 2 to come out ready for my hols next year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rapid Portuguese v1, 6 Nov 2009
For a beginner to a hard language I found the DVD was easy to follow and understand. The tunes made it very memorable and stick in your mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars great way to learn portuguese, 16 Nov 2012
I have tried other ways to learn Portuguese and these C D s are the best and have the book to go with them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Earworms 1, 25 Aug 2012
A very good CD but without the booklet to refer to it would be quite difficult to understand as word endings are not always crystal clear.
Am learning Portuguese though.

5.0 out of 5 stars So nice to listen to, 7 July 2013
I loaded it on my MP3 player and listened to it while walking the dogs. It is such a happy progrramme and lovely to listen to. II is only an hour long so my only fault is that it is not enough. I would like if they sold a few volumes together.. I have tried to get Vol 2 without success.The Pinleur CD set though very amaerican is similiar and very good. Much more expensive but also not enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy listening and seems to work!, 28 May 2013
I am normally rubbish at learning languages, in one ear and out of the other. However, after listening to this cd and volume 2 for a couple of weeks, just when I was out in the garden etc, I could order food, ask for a room and in fact felt quite confident in approaching Portuguese people when in Portugal to all anything. I wake with the phrases going through my head some mornings! This is the best language course I have ever come across, I hope they make more advanced lessons soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rapid Portuguese, 14 July 2012
Really enjoying learning Portuguese using this method, learning as we commute, it also comes with a small booklet that can be read in conjunction with the CD, so you can check your understanding at the same time. Can't wait to get back to Portugal and speak with the locals!

5.0 out of 5 stars Audio, 24 Jan 2012
Bought this on audio download and it is in my ear 24/7 on my i pod love it and as a musician the audio way is the best way to learn so recommended to those who learn well auditory. If your learning style is not auditory not recommended but if it is GO FOR IT!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, 17 April 2010
could not have asked for a better learning tool, easy to use and it sticks in your memory. can not wait for the next one. 10 out 0f 10 if not more.