Format: Audio Download|Change
Price:£9.25

on 17 June 2001
Thought provoking, funny, mystical, consuming.......... This book will either prompt you to take up golf or to never set foot on a golf course. Either way it is just brilliant. But, is it a true story? That is for you to decide!!!!! I now have to buy 'Golf in the Kingdom'.
on 20 November 2001
This is a seriously good book - I just couldn't put it down. Michael Murphy manages to draw the reader into a dark world intrigue and of possibilities for the human spirit? While golf is a loose theme the book is much more than that - it has a consuming mix of psychology, mysticism, and spirituality combined with a healthy dose of Scottish culture - you can almost smell the heather and sea on the links of Burningbush. As a golfer, it has completely changed my perception of this great but frustrating game. I have now relaxed my attitude and approach each shot from a different perspective - read this book and unlock your potential.....