5.0 out of 5 stars Sisters Are Doing it For Themselves..., 5 July 2011
This is an incredible power-house of great, spiritually enlightened minds sharing their knowledge and wisdom. The 4 cd set is worth its weight in gold (sorry for the subjectivity here!). Each is an expert in her own field, each with profound insight into the what, why, when, where and how's of issues faced by women. The cds are funny beyond words, I have these on my ipod and have had some concerned looks whilst roaring with laughter in public - who cares? I am in touch with my inner self, and we're both happy! These cds are powerful, thought-provoking, challenging, and above all life-changing if one is able to open up to thinking differently to that with which most are programmed. The teachings, recorded at conference with excellent sound quality, will if nothing else, make you think and laugh. Above all else, the presentations by each is of a very high quality, the listener's inteligence is respected, and all are invited to aim and think in higher realms. Lead by Louise Hay, Susan Jeffers et al create a storm of diseminating higher learning and feminine wisdom with respect and hilarity. If you ever buy only one set, this should be it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for all women, 6 Nov. 2013
I had heard of Louise Hay and Susan Jeffers but Christiane Northrup and Caroline Myss were knew to me. I found Caroline hard to follow at times and am maybe not ready for "that thinking" yet, however Christiane Northrup has been a huge help in my personal development. She is also incredibly funny and I like listening to her in the car when I need a boost. I am currently reading her book which is the best thing I have come across in a while and is just what I need right now. The CDs will give you 4 worthwhile hours of wisdom and enough info to think about, whether you choose to take your personal development further or not. Well worth a listen!

4.0 out of 5 stars words of wisdom, 3 Feb. 2015
A recoding of four inspirational women. This is done in front of a live audience so found the last speak quite difficult to hear . Words of wisdom

5.0 out of 5 stars love it. I bought it again as well as ..., 24 Jan. 2015
just inspiring ! love it. I bought it again as well as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Oct. 2014
I just love this! Inspirational...