5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite., 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: Christmas Turd Great Xmas Present (Toy)
Initially we were very pleased with our Christmas turd. However much to our disappointment the Christmas turd lost it's festive Santa hat, thus becoming a common or garden shite. Nevertheless we struggled on through Christmas and have since found ourselves pleased by the joys of having a turd for all occasions. Praise the Lord!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, 7 Jan 2011
This review is from: Christmas Turd Great Xmas Present (Toy)
Bought as a gift for office manager and it went down well. feels wired to hold and don't know if he'll have it on his desk to use when stressed but on the whole very funny

5.0 out of 5 stars Cr*ppy Xmas stocking filler, 27 Sep 2012
This review is from: Christmas Turd Great Xmas Present (Toy)
A great item this, especially if you're stuck for unusual stocking fillers this year. Not only is this charming in it's own way, it doubles as a stress reliever. You could also stick it on your granny's Xmas dinner plate...I'm sure she'd love it. The quality is good. Recommended :)

5.0 out of 5 stars turd, 22 Nov 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Christmas Turd Great Xmas Present (Toy)
very fast delivery on this item will make a great novelty gift for my son hadnt seen anything like this before worth the money to see peoples faces when u give it to them

4.0 out of 5 stars What a howler..!, 28 Jan 2014
L. Pitcher "Coco" (Blackpool, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Christmas Turd Great Xmas Present (Toy)
This went down a treat with my nieces boyfriend. He loves anything to do with poo...! I literally did get him a S*** present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab little turd !!, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: Christmas Turd Great Xmas Present (Toy)
Arrived quickly,good quality product and a very good price ! I bought it for my sister as a present for xmas ! she always has a **** xmas so thought it would be fun for her to squeeze !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GAG GIFT!, 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: Christmas Turd Great Xmas Present (Toy)
This is exactly as described on the box. Lets hope the recipient does not think it is "s***"..lol - would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Christmas Turd Great Xmas Present (Toy)
I bought this as a joke Christmas present - I love how random it is! Funny and a good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Gag gift, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: Christmas Turd Great Xmas Present (Toy)
I bought this last Christmas for my husband. It was part of a running gag.
Each year, whenever I asked him what he would like as a gift, instead of saying "you don't need to give me anything" he would say "a turd". Of course, I'd get him a real present and, when he wanted to find out what it was, instead of telling him "it's a surprise", I'd say "it's a turd, specially delivered from an exclusive turd shop in Paris, complete with flies".
So, when I saw this, I laughed out loud and spent weeks imagining his reaction. All during December, at random times, I'd remember the turd and start laughing to myself. When he asked why, I couldn't say.
When Christmas Eve came, I was not dissapointed by his reaction! My inlaws also had a good laugh. My father in law kept moving the turd from spot to spot in the room, like a kid.
I think the best part of a gift is seeing the reaction of the receiver. That made this one of the best Christmas gifts ever for me! Silly and cheerful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ha Ha., 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: Christmas Turd Great Xmas Present (Toy)
This is fab! Great and nicely boxed. Great stocking filler for my son this year and cant wait until he sees it. Great quality and def recommend. :)

Christmas Turd Great Xmas Present