Price:£5.49+ Free shipping

on 29 December 2012
Initially we were very pleased with our Christmas turd. However much to our disappointment the Christmas turd lost it's festive Santa hat, thus becoming a common or garden shite. Nevertheless we struggled on through Christmas and have since found ourselves pleased by the joys of having a turd for all occasions. Praise the Lord!
on 11 November 2013
I bought this last Christmas for my husband. It was part of a running gag.
Each year, whenever I asked him what he would like as a gift, instead of saying "you don't need to give me anything" he would say "a turd". Of course, I'd get him a real present and, when he wanted to find out what it was, instead of telling him "it's a surprise", I'd say "it's a turd, specially delivered from an exclusive turd shop in Paris, complete with flies".
So, when I saw this, I laughed out loud and spent weeks imagining his reaction. All during December, at random times, I'd remember the turd and start laughing to myself. When he asked why, I couldn't say.
When Christmas Eve came, I was not dissapointed by his reaction! My inlaws also had a good laugh. My father in law kept moving the turd from spot to spot in the room, like a kid.
I think the best part of a gift is seeing the reaction of the receiver. That made this one of the best Christmas gifts ever for me! Silly and cheerful!
on 3 January 2015
Bought this for my four year old niece. A tad inappropriate perhaps for an angelic-faced little girl, but the look on her face will live with me for the rest of my days! Confusion at first, then the realisation what it was, followed by revulsion, disappointment and a look of betrayal. As we all sat around helpless with laughter she squeezed it then threw it on the floor.
As we all regained our composure, she eventually came round and saw the comedy value. Although not quite sure what to call her new toy ( suggestions of Winnie the Poo and Richard the Turd went way over her head), she was soon leaving it on chairs and was delighted with everyone's disgusted response. She cannot wait to take it round to her grandmother's house tomorrow.
I suspect it will be confiscated from her at nursery.
on 7 January 2011
Bought as a gift for office manager and it went down well. feels wired to hold and don't know if he'll have it on his desk to use when stressed but on the whole very funny
on 27 September 2012
A great item this, especially if you're stuck for unusual stocking fillers this year. Not only is this charming in it's own way, it doubles as a stress reliever. You could also stick it on your granny's Xmas dinner plate...I'm sure she'd love it. The quality is good. Recommended :)
on 22 November 2011
very fast delivery on this item will make a great novelty gift for my son hadnt seen anything like this before worth the money to see peoples faces when u give it to them
on 30 October 2014
My brother wasn't very impressed with his turd present but that was the point! haha.
A nice joke gift but if there is one flaw with the product it is that the top is rather delicate
(it tears off easy with enough playing around with it).
on 21 December 2011
Great price and great for a Secret Santa Gift for a person with a s!ense of humour and would like a laugh! Very pleased with my purchase! Item arrived swiftly after ordering! Excellent service! Very happy! Highly recommend!
on 8 December 2013
Arrived quickly,good quality product and a very good price ! I bought it for my sister as a present for xmas ! she always has a **** xmas so thought it would be fun for her to squeeze !!!
on 29 October 2013
This is fab! Great and nicely boxed. Great stocking filler for my son this year and cant wait until he sees it. Great quality and def recommend. :)