on 6 April 2013
For starters - buying on Amazon, despite this being the Platinum Edition that I bought for download, was so much cheaper than Apple's iTunes download. Very satisfied.

This album is brilliant, such vocal talent in so many ranges. I am completely in love with this album and I highly recommend it.
There is not one bad thing that I could say about this album, at all.
I have had all the songs on the album on repeat, even the less heard of songs such as "Save The Hero", "Honesty" and "Satellites" are brilliant, and they work well along side such hits that are incredibly popular: "Diva", "Ego", "If I Were A Boy", "Single Ladies", "and "Sweet Dreams".
One song in particular that personally gives me chills in this album is the last track, Beyoncé's rendition of "Ave Maria", it is so beautifully sung that nothing quite compares to this version.

Many hours of enjoyment from singing along to this album (although, not to Beyoncé's vocal standards as you can imagine!)
on 15 June 2013
Good album but not my fav so far. For a Platinum Edition I thought the tunes I loved would be the prominent ones included on this collection. But its a good album
on 10 November 2015
Download works really well on all my devices.
on 6 November 2015
Excellent vocals at a reasonable price.
on 29 June 2016