on 18 February 2016
I've been buying my Finish via Amazon for a while now and always been happy. My latest purchase has foreign language information on the packaging, which didn't bother me. Same product I thought. But I've come to the conclusion (after having used approx. 1/4 of the box) that this product is not performing in the way I expect. I increased the temperature of the wash thinking it was the dishwasher on the blink, but even now some items are coming out looking 'grubby'. I read a few other recent reviews and find that others are experiencing the same thing. Its the Finish dishwasher tablets not the dishwasher that's at fault. I shall not be buying these again and will take note of the sellers business so I don't buy any other products from them by mistake. I respectfully request that Amazon look into the quality of this product, please. After all, we don't know whether these are even legitimate dishwasher tablets.
on 3 February 2016
I know it is cheaper on amazon, but it just doesn't do the job, plates are still dirty after wash, initially I thought something wrong with dishwasher, but I went to Tesco and bought the same brand product, plates are sparkling clean after wash!

(both tablets were tested with the same dishwasher and rinse aid)
on 14 May 2014
we saved by buying this large pack non of the supermarkets could match the price and the product is one that we use and feel it is one of the best in this soft water area
on 30 August 2011
We've used these now for a couple of years, and never had a problem. They work great every time, never had problems with the tablets not dissolving or dirty dishes.

These tablets are designed to be used with separate rinse aid and salt, and is this what is recommended by most dishwashers. Many dishwasher manuals recommend against using the other "all-in-one" types, as then the dishwasher cannot automatically regulate the about of salt/rinse aid required in each wash. Using them can also invalidate your warranty. So stick to using these tablets and separate rinse aid and salt for best results.
on 25 September 2014
We are very please with this product and, will be back for more in the future:
on 6 November 2015
Very disappointed! All glasses have watermarks! All dishes feel rough as if they covered with salt. Same brand other tablets did the magic, these ones are horrible.
on 31 July 2015
I would not recommend this product , doesn't wash the dishes well leaves water marks on the glasses doesnt wash mugs or cups or cutlery. Haven't seen this sort of performance from dishwasher ever. Very poor product would not recommend it. The Packaging for the tabs don't look right which was the first give away.
These are great - Absolute bargain price. Come in the usual heavy printed cardboard box. I have started only buying these when they are on special as we seem to use our dishwasher more than normal people :-)) I have been using these for around 5 years and can say they clean the dishes perfectly.
on 4 October 2014
Excellent value and fast delivery , well done...
on 9 April 2014
I had this item on subscribe and save, after a while I noticed a chalky build up on glasses then plates and pans, we came to the conclusion it was the dishwasher tablets so changed to fairy the problem is gradually resolving. I could have thrown my glasses out they were so bad.