5.0 out of 5 stars Rabbits love it!
We bought this ball for our two new baby rabbits and they absolutely love it. They went crazy biting through the twigs to get to the grass and flowers inside. Once they've eaten all the middle, we'll be able to refill it - if they haven't completely demolished it! Would definitely buy again.
Published 16 months ago by L. Powell-Davies

2.0 out of 5 stars Grass tube
My rabbit ignored it, it started to go slightly mouldy , so my other rabbit weed in it .. Waste of money! my rabbit loves his plastic ( plumbing ) tube he runs through that a lot so go to a plumbers merchants & get a tube it'll last forever & not go mouldy !
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Grass tube, 7 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Rabbits love it!, 6 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent reusable toy, 13 Mar 2013
This review is from: Rosewood Naturals Edible Gnawsweave-A-Ball, Large (Misc.)
My rabbits have had great fun playing with this toy. It took them a few days to get into it so it lasted a good while, and once all the hay has been consumed you can reuse it again by refilling it with more timothy hay (providing they don't destroy it first.) Ours got destroyed eventually and became a heap of partially chewed circular twigs, but in the end they've had great fun with it whether trying to get to the hay inside or chewing on the ball itself.

Recommended for outdoor use only or on a tiled or linoleum floor for easier cleaning up as it can scatter hay everywhere, especially if your rabbits start rolling it around the floor!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tube for the larger bun, 6 Jun 2014
Perfect for my giant lop, he can currdntly even fit through this one! And the grassy exterior encourages him to chew it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cardboard tunnel with hay stuck to it., 18 May 2014
Both brilliant and rubbish! My bunnies LOVE this, they've had such a fun day eating and rolling around in it. However, they've had it a few hours and I can see the cardboard already. I had thought it was entirely made of hay but I don't think it will last very long.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Rosewood Naturals Edible Gnawsweave-A-Ball, Large (Misc.)
My guineas went nuts with this its like cat nip for guinea pigs took them a day to break in then about a week to completely empty and destroy the ball and they are still gnawing through the remaining willow twigs have reordered another one

5.0 out of 5 stars Rabbit loves it!, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Rosewood Naturals Edible Gnawsweave-A-Ball, Large (Misc.)
My rabbit loves this! She ate right through within the day I got her it. I would recommend this for any owner of a rabbit :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best item for rabbits, 25 Mar 2014
My rabbit loves these. Hours of fun. If only they were a little less expensive. I would stock up on them.

5.0 out of 5 stars My rabbits favourite, 5 Feb 2014
Been looking in the shops for one of these and they are well over priced for a cardboard tube! however on here they are very reasonably priced so when she destroys this one I will buy another.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must have, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: Rosewood Naturals Edible Gnawsweave-A-Ball, Large (Misc.)
my rabbit loves this product, he goes through about 3 a month. It can be a bit messy when they start taking it apart but he has lots of fun in the process.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›