5.0 out of 5 stars What was that last review about?
Published on 27 Dec 2009 by S. Turner

3.0 out of 5 stars Sony Ericsson Aino
Published on 28 Mar 2010 by Melisande

3.0 out of 5 stars Sony Ericsson Aino, 28 Mar 2010
This review is from: Sony Ericsson U10I Aino Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black (Electronics)
This product came from Hong Kong. I was told it was a UK model but started off all in Chinese and when I updated the software, not an easy process by any means, everything went back into Chinese again. I am used to Sony Ericsson phones so I could guess what it was asking me for to get into the phone and when I changed to English all went well, however there are several Chinese apps in the phone which cannot be deleted. Also when I tried to sign up to my MSN Messenger account I spotted that the default email address is hotmail.com which is no good for me and this could not be changed. Also apparently the wrong softward for MSN Messenger is on the phone!!! I have no Facebook or Twitter account so cannot comment on these. I downloaded Google Mail easily and this works well. Camera is pretty good though is not a Cybershot and the touchscreen photogallery is very cute. Watch out for the applications though. Someone with more knowledge that me might have been able to sort this out.

5.0 out of 5 stars What was that last review about?, 27 Dec 2009
S. Turner (London) - See all my reviews
Hang on a min - you can't fairly criticise a phone because it doesn't differ very much from the last one you had. This phone looks good, its battery is pretty long for the amount of stuff it does and the music quality is miles better than other smartphones. Transferring files is quick and easy with Media Go. I've had no issues with the touchscreen either. It also works perfectly when I want to connect to my PS3 via remote play and watch television. So ner!

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish camera!, 28 May 2011
I'm the worlds least demanding phone user, all I'm interested in is text and camera. I use the camera for everyday stuff like recording something I see around the shops and especially for matching items- shoes, handbag, simple stuff where all I demand is colour accuracy. I have to say, fairly, that this camera is rubbish. I can't get accurate colour reproduction no matter what setting/light I use. My previous camera - K800i had wonderful colour reproduction. Sometimes you had to fiddle with it's settings to get one that was completely accurate, but I invariably got there in the end, if it was important. With this camera the colour can be inaccurate whatever you do. Also, disappointingly, you can't add text to the photo, like K800i, where I could superimpose a note on top of the photo to remind me of the context etc.
I have found texting difficult too. Have been using SE phones for years and have never found mis-typing a problem before. The keys don't seem easy to glide over and I keep ending up with nonsense words. I can't think of 1 good reason to buy an Aino! A very overpriced phone. I got mine more cheaply from Germany, but even then it is disappointing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sony Ericsson Aino, 20 Mar 2010
I brought this phone and i could not wait, it looks great has some handy features. The bad sides It plays music and plays videos out loud in pockets, slow, speaker is hopeless not loud at all, camera is shockingly rubbish My old Sony K800i 3.2 mega pixel did much better pictures, hardly any touch screen features, WiFi does not work, tiny keypad, battery life wont last more than 12hours, so overall i sure as hell would not reccommed this phone as its embarissing my phone goes off while im working because it plays music beecause it touches inside of pockets and the battery life is awful. Im having to carry another battery around with me now, The only thing i DO like about it is the head phones as there wireless and rather simple to use. Do not buy this phone you WILL regret it for the price your paying i would go back to the Sony Ericsson C903 if i could be bothered but i cant its got a great camera and is far times better than this phone.

ARRAY(0xaccdc87c)