5.0 out of 5 stars made a world of difference to the freshness of my towels
i was looking for something to stop that musty smell as soon as my clean towels were wet - this did the trick + was the best price i could find. only uses a little at a time + lasts for months
Published 9 months ago by Jackie

3.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not color safe.
Works well enough on whites, but ruined two loads of laundry that had coloured items. It turned my girlfriends yellow jacket a splodgy orange color, and turn my maroon and white running shirts some crazy pink colour and that was with two colour catchers in the wash. Perfect for white linens, but wouldn't use it for much else.
Published 4 days ago by desmatic

5.0 out of 5 stars made a world of difference to the freshness of my towels, 30 Jun 2013
This review is from: Astonish Laundry Multi-purpose Oxy Plus Stain Remover Cleaner Tub 1kg (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Oxy Plus, 3 Nov 2013
It does exactly what it says on the tin.When its used with washing powder as a booster to get things very clean

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product definitely!, 4 Feb 2014
Zakia - See all my reviews
A great product purchased- I have used this product several times without having to think too much about separating clothes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Astonish Laundry Multi-purpose Oxy Plus Stain Remover Cleaner Tub 1kg, 24 Jan 2014
"I'm surprised by the good quality of Astonish Laundry Multi-purpose Oxy Plus Stain Remover Cleaner Tub 1kg (New), I read comments and I was pretty skeptical, but I am very pleased with this fact,washed even worn by first washing.I am very happy that I found this product.I hope so well and removes stains from apples and bananas, I'll try ....I recommend it to everyone!"

4.0 out of 5 stars Will buy more, 24 Feb 2014
Y. A. Hillman "b4yah" (England) - See all my reviews
Bought this mainly for shirts which were getting a bit dull and stained round pits. Does require soaking on tough stains but normally just add to the wash and all great. A definite improvement and much better than a similar product which begins with a V bought from supermarket which doesn't seem to help at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oxy Plus is best cleaning prioduct i have ever used., 12 Dec 2013
I use Oxy Plus for cleaning everything. I use it onside on patio, cleaning paintworks, deep cleaning washing, cleaning gold and hundreds of other uses. For best results always add boiling water to activate the cleaning bubbles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for whites!, 24 Oct 2013
Ms. L. A. Clements (UK) - See all my reviews
A spoonful of this product in with the white washing gives very good results everytime. Also it can be used to steep things in to remove stains, i.e. tea towel or hankies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Astonish - Great Price, 29 Sep 2012
Great product at a great price. Removes all stains without fading clothes. Everyone should have a pot of this stuff under the sink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Oct 2013
Ms. Elizabeth Simpson "Busy bee" (Aberdeenshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I am really pleased with this product. I soaked very heavily soiled items before washing and they came out lovely and white. I used it for the microfibre cloth from my window cleaner - my sister could not believe how well it worked. So she will be buying this product to use on her soiled clothing.
I have also used it in the washing machine with very good results.
A product I could not be without in my laundry cupboard.

3.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not color safe., 19 April 2014