on 30 January 2014
My original tin of solid Antiquax wax dried up rather too quickly. This spray can't do that and it is so easy to apply, and gives great results faster than with Antiquax solid wax products. Hope they soon produce their Brown Wax in a spray as well.
on 11 January 2013
There is no aerosol polish for furniture to compare with Antiquax. It is very good stuff. Only bettered by the original, but this is easier to apply!
on 21 July 2013
A quick buff over easily maintains previously polished wooden items of furniture, a deep and luxurious shine with not much effort
on 4 January 2014
I have personally found this product to be the best for the wood that I polish. It has a pleasant fragrance, and shines really well.
on 12 October 2013
This is an excedllent product and I have used it on my old oak furniture for many years. I find it is a very easy way to replace
the polish and I wikll certainly buy my replacements in this way for the future.
on 4 December 2015
Bought this to suplement the solid wax. Restored wood with solid wax this I use about once a month to keep wood conditioned. Then in between I just use normal furniture polish to clean an shine. This aerosol wax replaces natural oils which leave wood looking dry. The finish is reslly lovely. The only reason I don't use this all the time is that it would work out a little expensive for me. But don't think you would need to use it everytime so works well for me. It also has a nice scent of real old fashoined clean smelling furniture wax! Would buy again. Recommended. Delivered on time and in good condition.
on 18 December 2014
Fantastic product. I have an old burr walnut piano and it made it super shiny. Best polish ever, far superior to any other I have tried
on 31 October 2015
must order more antiquax aerosol wax polish it realy makes me furniture look beautifull and makes the house smell of ellegance
on 14 October 2015
Happy customer as it works great on my oak furniture would recommend this seller,and fast delivery.
on 2 May 2015
Very good product for furniture as described. Very pleased.