Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 24 August 2010
They really are still the best quality rubber wellington boot available for the money. The calf width of these boots is just about wide enough for the SLIGHTLY wider calf. I found the boot a little too narrow over the arch of the foot. So, if you are only SLIGHTLY wider in the calf or foot then they will fit, but wont take a decent sock.
If, like me, you are somewhat wider than average, dont bother. I was disapointed that I had to return mine as the only other Hunter boot suitable is the Ladies Huntress but only available in full length and those rotten original Hunter colours. So, please Hunter designers, make the Huntress available in the shorter length, in lovely colours and with the same Huntress calf and foot widths.If you did I would have a pair in each colour, promise!
on 10 April 2013
Very prompt delivery & well packaged. Gorgeous , gorgeous , boots so I am very disappointed that these are so tight on the front/instep of the foot area & have to return them . If you have wide feet and wide calves as I do then I would probably advise against these. I could just get them on but I could hardly get them off , I thought they were stuck there for good! ( not funny at the time) I am going to try the huntress as I think they will be more suitable. Also there was absolutely no room to tuck jeans/ trousers in , so that was also a big negative for me. Hope this helps,
on 2 December 2010
I purchased the Hunter Short wellies and have been very happy with them. They are perfect for small people like me! My daughter is much taller than me so the wellies would not have been for her but I love them. They are smart, waterproof and easy to pull on and off.
on 22 June 2013
The second pair of Hunter wellies I have bought my wife and again within 1 year they are cracking and letting in water. I have emailed Unique Shoes London about the issue but they have just ignored me. I will never buy from Unique Shoes London or Hunters again
on 4 May 2012
I wore the 'original' green wellies and then the blue ones for at the very least 12 years each. I bought the short pink ones a year ago thinking they would be the same quality - WRONG! The colour goes very quickly and they are now letting in water. Wont buy again but will give the 'original' Hunters another try. In fact my old ones never let in water but I managed to wear the tread down.
on 8 February 2014
I've bought these boots in Ocotber 2012 and they are already broken, they have leaks!!! and they are wellies!!! the leaks are not in the sole, they are at the top of the foot, where you bend the boot when walking. This happens in both boots.

I cannot wear them cos the water comes in.... I've ask for a new pair but the seller (Sportec) says the is no guarranty... can you beleive it? they are quite expensive boots, you know...
on 7 January 2011
These wellies are perfect. I got the short version as I have trouble with wellies fitting my calves in my usual shoe size and these fit perfectly.

The only thing I would say is that the colour is more green than turquoise, but colours on computer screens can be different to the real thing.

The price was really competitive too.
on 19 July 2012
Bought these in size 7 in Graphite. Really nice colour, slightly more of a grey tint than the blue pictures but that's what I expected due to the colour description. I usually wear dark denim or black leggings so the colour of the boots really compliment this. I've ordered the tall hunter's elsewhere before but wasn't keen on the fit so returned them. The short style is so much better and less restricting on your leg movement! Really happy I finally have my Hunter's and at a great price too :) (I paid £43 when the RRP is £69) love these! The tall ones I ordered weren't gloss and I think the gloss wellies are much nicer. I can't wait for the rain! Also, I ordered these on the afternoon of the 17th July and they arrived late morning on the 19th July under super saver delivery so excellent delivery too!
on 23 January 2014
Purchased these boots in October 2013 and after only a couple of weeks the heels wore down very quickly and were obviously not going to last to the extent you would expect from a "premium" brand. Spoke to a local supplier who mentioned they had had a few complaints about quality and durability and believed it was due to Hunters changing their manufacturer. Anyway, contacted the retailer by email and after being ignored for more than five weeks we returned the boots with an explanatory letter and asked for a refund. Company has sent the same boots back to us with an anonymous, hand scribbled and very rude response that might as well have said "get stuffed"! Rude! Rude! Rude! Won't be buying from them again me thinks!!
on 31 December 2013
I needed some new Wellington Boots to replace my old cheap pair that had sprung a leak after less than 12 months. Also acting on advise from a friend to buy a more expensive pair as they would last longer and would be more comfortable for long country side walks with our Dogs. After receiving the boots to-day, went out for a about a 3 mile walk in my new boots they fit superbly and are very comfortable (no aching feet after my walk unlike with my old cheap boots). Only criticism was that I paid extra for a fast delivery (ordered 26th Dec. received 31st Dec.) and as you can see they took 4 days to arrive. I have used ordenary postage before on other products from Amazon and had a faster turnaround.