5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!
Bought for my wife, she absolutely loves them. Really liked the colour and fit. Quality wellies as you would expect from Hunter. Would definitely recommend.
Published on 17 Jun 2012 by Jason Watkins

1.0 out of 5 stars Hunter Women's Original Gloss Wellington Boot
These boots were purchased in June 2012. They have split and they leak. Furthermore Amazon will not honour the Hunter warranty to refund or replace if defective within 12 months. Amazon don't make this clear on the web site. The script reading lady tells me as a non electronic item I only had 30 days to return. What's that all about? Currently stuck on bad telephone...
Published 21 months ago by AnneH

‹ Previous | 130 31 3242 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent hunter wellington boots, 28 Feb 2012
Hi I love my new red hunters I prob will purchase hunter welly socks too, quick delivery + free postage fabulous love it love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, 21 Feb 2012
It was really easy to order my hunter wellies and I got them really fast! My wellies came in perfect condition and I'm really happy that I bought them here on Amazon :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot fault, 15 Feb 2012
Love these wellies. Very stylish and were great in the snow! Wear them with hunter welly socks as well and they're just brilliant! Can't find anything to complain about!

5.0 out of 5 stars Swit-Swoo, 14 Feb 2012
I am absoloutely thrilled with my Hunter Unisex Gloss Wellies. I was a bit apprehensive when ordering them as i had read reviews saying they were slim fitting,that there were tight round the calves etc so i was a bit worried but after receiving them, which bye the way only took a couple of days, were a brilliant fit.
I have worn them a few times now in the snow and ice and i must say are lovely and warm and thats only with an ordinary pair of boots socks on.
I can't speak highly enough about them, they were a good price and well worthy every penny.
I have had a few compliments from my friends saying how smart they look, you could say i am one very happy customer!

4.0 out of 5 stars Hunter Boots, 9 Feb 2012
Hunter Unisex Original Gloss Wellies

Beautiful boots, but sadly I had to return them as they were tight on the calves, and cut differently from my old Hunters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 6 Feb 2012
I ordered these boots last Fiday night and they were here first thing Saturday morning!!!! Just in time for the snow! They are absolutely lovely and just what I wanted - bright, shiney, warm, cosy, snug and great quality as you would expect. Thick and hardwearing materials. I would not say theu are particularly tight fitting on the calf. If you have slim to average calves they should be fine, otherwise I would go for the wider fit red Hunter's also available from amazon. I am a shoe size 6 or 7 depeding on the make and a size 7 in these are perfect with a couple of pairs of socks. All in all fantastic service and boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gloss Black Hunter Wellies, 21 Jan 2012
I love these wellies, very comfy and go well with tight fitting black jeans, had the for over a year worn them a lot and have stood up well, love the Black gloss finish, much more smarter than the standard Hunter wellington boots, and they don't get that white film on them, would recommend for the more adventurous gentlemen out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wellies!, 21 Jan 2012
These wellies were brought as a gift for my wife on her birthday. She loves them and wears them most days. She wears them regularly and has received a variety of compliments about how nice they are. Apparently they are not just good looking but very comfortable too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hunters, 17 Jan 2012
I was very pleased with my boots, quality and price was outstanding! Delivery was very quick, would deffinatly buy this product again in different colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Hunter Wellies, 12 Jan 2012
Very comfortable and practical. Fed up with paterned wellies showing all the mud so have reverted to clasic black. Don't know how long they will stay glossy though.

‹ Previous | 130 31 3242 | Next ›