5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!
Bought for my wife, she absolutely loves them. Really liked the colour and fit. Quality wellies as you would expect from Hunter. Would definitely recommend.
Published on 17 Jun 2012 by Jason Watkins

1.0 out of 5 stars Hunter Women's Original Gloss Wellington Boot
These boots were purchased in June 2012. They have split and they leak. Furthermore Amazon will not honour the Hunter warranty to refund or replace if defective within 12 months. Amazon don't make this clear on the web site. The script reading lady tells me as a non electronic item I only had 30 days to return. What's that all about? Currently stuck on bad telephone...
Published 23 months ago by AnneH

‹ Previous | 130 31 3247 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars HUNTER WELLIES, 16 Nov 2012
This review is from: Hunter Women's Original Gloss Wellington Boot (Shoes)
Very pleased with my purchase, arrived within 2 days. I had already tried them on in the high street shops and found that the feet sizing are perfect but the ankle part comes up quite narrow, especially if worn with thick socks (a manufatures error) so ordered the next size up which were easier to get on and off. Great boots and £20 cheaper on Amazon than high street.

3.0 out of 5 stars Last a few months longer than their guarantee!, 13 Nov 2012
I've had Hunters before so I know what I'm getting for my money. My wellies arrived when they said they would & were well packaged. I was a bit worried what the colour would be like as they're classed as violet and to me that means purple but the picture showed a deep pink which is what I wanted. Lovely gloss finish too. Glad to say the colour was exactly as the picture showed. Hunters are slightly taller than some other wellies and a brilliant fit.(Not so good if you usually have wide fit boots as these are quite narrow). I ordered the same as my shoe size and can fit a thick pair of welly socks in them too. I use them for dog walking up to 3 hours through wet muddy fields and they are extremely comfortable. They feel like a normal pair of boots and don't slop about like some other wellies. I can run in them too.
13.2.14
I'm editing this review as after only 15 months I have a split in the sole of my Hunters. I was hoping after my first pair lasted 3 years that these would last at least that long too! Everything I said above still stands as they are the tallest, most comfy wellies I've had but when you pay that much for something you probably only wear for a few hours every day for 6-8months of the year you expect them to last longer. I have since researched Hunters and it seems that they are definitely not made to last like they used to be. My next pair won't be Hunters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hunter wellies, 9 Nov 2012
Dispatched quickly and well packaged they are just what IWanted and would recommend to anyone who wants a good pair of designer footwear

5.0 out of 5 stars hunter wellies, 8 Nov 2012
Excellent value for money and absolutely gorgeous. There will be loads of wear in these due to excellent soles. My daughter loves them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hunter Original Gloss Boot, 8 Nov 2012
Ordered these boots one day online and they arrived the next morning. Now that is what I call service!!! Exactly as I had envisaged from the picture. Wonderful quality boot and loving the Red Gloss! Just a word of warning to anyone thinking of purchasing a pair in the future. BUY A SIZE BIGGER THAN YOU TAKE IN SHOES. You have to allow for getting your feet in and also for wearing socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, 8 Nov 2012
I love these boots -best I've ever owned! Comfy and good for a multitude of tasks, digging, walking and general muddiness... Great colour too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!!!, 8 Nov 2012
Absolutely love these boots. So comfortable & I now understand why they cost so much! Definitely worth it & will be buying another pair in a different colour!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely wellies!, 3 Nov 2012
Have gone through lots of pairs of cheap wellies - these Hunter wellies are really worth the money, much more solid. Also comfortable enough for long walks!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 2 Nov 2012
The hunter boots are Amazing boots. Im very happy with them. Very confortable boots with very good quality. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wellies, 23 Oct 2012
I bought these wellies a couiple of years ago and am still as pleased with them now as I was when they arrived!
A real investment!