5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy
The shoes arrived promptly and were very good value--this is the third pair of these Clarks shoes that I have bought over the last 18 months and they have been worn every working day.That says it all! Comfort,leather quality and price--all good.
Published 15 months ago by P SMYTH

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but not comfortable
The shoe looks very well made and does not feel heavy when you pick it up. I was happy that I choose a good shoe until I started wearing them to office daily.
The shoe started feeling heavier while wearing it and it slowly started getting uncomfortable on certain areas especially the top of the foot which felt tighter.
I don't have unusual feet and the previous...
Published 4 months ago by Explorer

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 6 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, comfortable shoe., 15 Nov. 2013
I upgraded my previous: Clarke's flex24 shoes to this one. My old pair served me well and the sole had begin to wear hence needing replacement. These are the next model in the flex-line and they are light and comfortable, one downside is that the uppers are not very warm but a good pair of warm socks should solve that problem. I can't say how long these will lasts but I have bought & owned Clarke's shoes for a very long time & they have never let me down. These look good and my feet feel good in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable quality shoes, 2 Dec. 2013
I have worn these shoes for two days only, but I can say they are really comfortable and look nice, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 12 Nov. 2013
This were a very good buy. My husband likes Clarks shoes as he always finds them so comfortable and these were in the sale so he decided to buy these rather than pay to get his old pair soled and heeled which probably would have been more expensive! Very pleased with them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but not comfortable, 19 Nov. 2014
I don't have unusual feet and the previous shoe I used for office felt ultra light and soft when compared to this shoe.

This shoe did not work for me and I will not buy it again. I would have ideally given it 2 stars but I am giving benefit of doubt as the issue could be because of both the shoe and shape of my feet (which is not unusual at all).

4.0 out of 5 stars nice shoes, 21 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Clarks Men's Goya Band Low Shoe (Apparel)
i think these are nice shoes and quite reasonably priced. They came within a few days which i thought was quick. Definately recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat and comfortable, 24 May 2014
Neutral, modern style and comfortable. Some manufacturers are leaving out the padded band around the opening: these don't and are better for it. Robust soles, good quality leather and finish. Very satisfactory, and so long as they keep it up, I'm back with Clarks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, great value!, 2 July 2014
Bought these with my friend's wedding in mind, but they arrived the day before a funeral, so wore them all day to that. As expected with Clarks, they are very well made and extremely comfortable, and also very well priced too! Can't recommend them highly enough!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for commuter travelling, 26 Nov. 2014
These are cushioned with rubber soles - they aren't formal shoes for the office but a good substitute for walking to the train/bus/office in order to save your regular shoes. The cushioning makes the walk much easier on your feet/body.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price, 2 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Clarks Men's Goya Band Low Shoe (Apparel)
Light and reasonably comfortable, except the heel area where the fit is not so good as the heels are not gripped well,
but at the price paid, not much to complain about.