5.0 out of 5 stars Clarks Women's Unloop shoes
Published 13 months ago by rubytuesday

2.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes if you get soft leather!
This is my second pair of black unloop shoes. The first pair were so comfortable right from putting them on and I wore them all the time until they were worn out -approx 3 years. So I bought a second pair- these, same size same style. The leather is thicker and inflexible. It has given me blisters on my big toe joints. I have tried stretching them with shoe trees and...
Published 23 months ago by Nanny Zoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Clarks Women's Unloop shoes, 22 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Clarks Unloop (Shoes)
I have been buying these shoes for a few years now, as they are so comfortable and they fit my feet well. I have very wide feet, but have a narrow heel, and quite often shoes that are wide enough at the front tend to slip up and down at the heel. This doesn't happen at all with these shoes - the heel isn't especially narrow, but the shoe is designed so that it fits well at the front and the back. The leather on these shoes is lovely and soft so they never rub my wide feet, even when new.
It was great to see a pair of these shoes at half the normal price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Amazing!..., 19 Sept. 2013
Paola Tor (Rua Tomás Antonio Gonzaga, 9-5º-D-Odivelas - Portugal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clarks Unloop (Shoes)
Amazing Shoe! Rare Confort! Strong and Soft it looks like a half Boot and it is definitely the last scream of Confort! It has a removal and very ergonomic soft leather inside, but I assure you won't remove it because it's Heaven! I haven't take them for a walk yet because they are warm and better for Winter, but I can only bet this is a 24 hour walking shoe...

A Five Star purchase!

You don't have to be careful about the size because this 3.5 UK is an exact 36 EU.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great walking shoes, 7 Oct. 2011
M. Kalliokoski (Finland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clarks Unloop (Shoes)
After buying, trying and then giving away several pairs of walking shoes of similar style I was getting kind of desperate to find walking shoes that would go with jeans or dresses as well and of course be good to walk with, so I decided to try one more time and bought these.
And I'm truly, deeply, madly even, happy I did so - as these fit really well, sizing is great(37.5 is my size and normally I have to pick either little too thight 37 or little too big 38) and it's really good to walk in them. Shoes are well made and I'm loving the soft leather insoles.
Worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for city walking, 24 April 2011
Cherokee Boogie (Valladolid, Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clarks Unloop (Apparel)
I live in Spain, in a city center, and walk wherever I need to go. These are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned for city walking, plus they're pretty enough to wear at work, where I spend hours on my feet in front of a classroom. They look good with jeans or slacks, and hold up well in the rainy climate where I live. I couldn't be more pleased with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superbly comfortable., 15 May 2013
This review is from: Clarks Unloop (Apparel)
Wonderfully light weight, comfortable like a pair of old favourite slippers you've had for years. One of the best pairs of shoes I ever had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort shoe, 15 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Clarks Unloop (Shoes)
best shoes i've had for comfort especially if you are on your feet all day. Spoils you for more structured shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy ever, 6 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Clarks Unloop (Apparel)
Bought a pair of these shoes for work. Was a little unsure because of the price, but they have been worth every penny! I am on my feet all the time at work and have been able to complete a 9 hour shift with no problems at all! Feet (and owner) very comfortable at the end of the day, no foot ache. I have problems as I have a wide foot, with a high instep. These shoes are brilliant. Well done Clarks.
Would reccomend any one to go to a shop and try a pair for yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Most comfortable shoes ever', 24 May 2014
This review is from: Clarks Unloop (Shoes)
I had had a pair of these shoes for probably two years and worn them continually,they are probably the most comfortable shoes I've
ever had and they also still looked as good as new untill my puppy took a liking for chewing them. I was absolutely thrilled to find that I could replace them and didn't hesitate.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable, 16 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Clarks Unloop (Apparel)
Bought these as winter work shoes. So comfortable, I don't want to take them off. It is like wearing slippers all day. Fab.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 9 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Clarks Unloop (Shoes)
I already have these shoes - but now worn out, so comfortable for everyday wear. They are very strong and hardwearing, but stylish.