1,170 Reviews

I have never really been able to find flip flops that are comfortable enough for me to wear. These are amazing, so comfortable - excellent for holiday around the pool or just at home! I read the reviews before buying and noticed that there were conflicting comments about the sizing. I normally wear a size 5 in all other shoes but a size 4 in these fit perfectly...
Published 15 months ago by Mckiwi

2.0 out of 5 stars Watch the siesi
My husband has had three pairs of these flip flops and each one is a different size, They are all marked the same but it is obvious that the manufacturer has a problem with quality control to allow such differences in the sizes
Published 7 months ago by L. Dean

5.0 out of 5 stars So Comfy!! - To address sizing issues go on the crocs site for the measurements!!, 30 Sep 2013

On the crocs website they have a sizing guide with measurements and what size you are in crocs so it's easy to determine which size you need -

All the sizing is the same whether you look at normal/relaxed or wide fit (these are relaxed fit and the website explains what this means as well). I just measured my feet roughly and ordered the corresponding size.

These are just simple, plain, comfortable flip flops and for someone who could never really wear them before to say that is something! They're so good i'm thinking about buying a couple more pairs for the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort!, 27 July 2010
Always thought CROCS were a bit naff until I was persuaded to buy these by my daughter - have lived in them for 2 weeks on holiday most comfortable flip flops ever, only wish I could wear them to work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not true to regular size, 7 Aug 2014
Very comfortable and great for the price.
Had to get 1 size smaller replacement, which was easy with Amazon returns.
Courier picked up from home on requested date and notified in the morning of a 1 hour pickup window.

Note on the price: The price keeps fluctuating, so watch for a few days if it's high.
Went from £7.99 when I first had a look to £17.99, waited for a few day and it dropped back to £7.99.

5.0 out of 5 stars crocs, 3 Dec 2010
the colour is fantastic,not a big flip flop fan but these are really comfortable walked for miles in them no prob at all

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Flops Blue, 24 July 2010
M. G. Blundell "MGB43" (Newton Abbot) - See all my reviews
Bought these after owning a previous version and am not disappointed. Perfect fit and complete comfort.
Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best flip flops ever, 20 Jun 2014
Beanie Luck (Cotswolds) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
I am a woman, 41, so at that age where comfort is far more important than style.

I broke my foot a few years ago and my foot is pinned and so having a shoe i can wear that doesn't hurt my feet is like finding a needle in a haystack.

I despise crocs, i think they are disgusting, always have, and about 6 months ago for Christmas i received a pair of crocs flip flops.

I opened them up, looked at my mother who had bought them for me and said are you joking mummy, crocs? You know i think they are vile, she laughs and says, you havent put them on your feet yet, i reply ok fine ill try them, so very reluctantly on they went and i honestly cant lie, it was amazing, they fit my feet like a glove, soft, squidgy, supportive, they dont rub, the little nodules massage my feet as i walk in them, i loved them. My mum had bought me a purple pair as they are my favourite colour and i wore them out, i wore them in the house like slippers even over winter, they were never off my feet.

I have now bought the black and Lime green pairs for summer.

I very rarely give 5 stars to anything but these are brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable from the get go, 13 Aug 2014
I was somewhat hesitant to buy these. I have always thought Crocs were ridiculous looking and have not owned a pair. However, my old £3 flip flops broke so I needed some new ones. The price was good so I thought id try them out. I have been immensely impressed and would recommend them to all. They are very comfortable to wear from the get go and have a good grip on the bottom, even on wet mud. I have always suffered with blisters in-between my toes when wearing flip flops for a long period of time - this is something that hasn't happened with these crocs. I am a size 11, with wide feet and this size 11 fits me well. They are lightweight and due to the thickness (probably double that of havianna type flip flops) you tend to not feel rough ground underfoot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable flip-flops, 17 Jun 2013
Vladi (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these flip-flops for my Mum, they are very light and comfortable, she even wears them to work sometimes (she's a teacher). I'm just thinking about buying one pair for myself as they really are so comfy and they are made of material that won't smell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 9 Jun 2013
Good looking and hard wearing, these are my second pair. So comfortable and bouncy, can just be washed to clean, also true to size, arrived quickly well wrapped.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flip flops, 9 May 2013
Evelyn Gardiner (Clare, Ireland) - See all my reviews
I love these flip flops, very comfortable and so easy to wash. Colour is great too will dress up outfits.