5.0 out of 5 stars Great Addition
My almost 3 year old already has a thomas and arthur train set, but I got this expansion set for the ease of combining the two sets and adding a bridge too. The only downside (if you can call it one) is that you cannot build a track to go underneath the bridge without manually "lifting" the bridge with more track pieces. This is not a problem as we never use all the...
Published on 7 April 2012 by Mel103

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the track!
I bought this for my son, as he loves his Thomas Trackmaster trains. I find the trackmaster products a little expensive for what they are but my son was very happy to make his track even bigger.

My other gripe with trackmaster is that you can't get all the bits from your local toy stores / Amazon therefore have to look on Fleebay (Sorry Amazon) for what you...
Published 13 months ago by Mr C Madden

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Expansion, 17 Jan 2014
Mr. C. B. Walton (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thomas and Friends Trackmaster Deluxe Track Expansion Track Pack (Toy)
A cheap expansion kit to extend your little ones Trackmaster train set. Bits all fitted together well and I have no complaints- recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Extra track for trackmaster, 16 Jan 2014
Good set we are able improve on
Our previous one. We will continue
With Thomas as my grandsons grow
As I think it helps the both to develope .

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb., 14 Jan 2014
T. Martin "Cheops" (Burton-on-trent, UK) - See all my reviews
My little one loves it. It makes it fun even for adults as well as kids. A must buy and a pleasing experience for all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!, 11 Jan 2014
G. S. Pyle "thebestofenfield" (Enfield, Middx, UK) - See all my reviews
This pack is an ideal choice for creating an expanded track layout for the Thomas The Tank Engine railway set. I also bought the Trackmaster switch-track pack. My grandson loves it and it provides hours of fun in creating different track layouts.

5.0 out of 5 stars track, 2 Jan 2014
My grandson can never have enough track for his ever expanding Thomas and friends engine collection This will provide many hours of fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Trackmaster Expansion set, 29 Dec 2013
My grandson already has quite a large track and wanted to make it bigger, so he was really pleased with this and put it together on Xmas morning. He gets a lot of pleasure out of his Trackmaster

5.0 out of 5 stars Exacty what my kid wants, 16 Dec 2013
My son is very fond of Thomas and Friends and Thomas and Friends Trackmaster Deluxe Track Expansion Track Pack was for his a very plesand surprice!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Nov 2013
This product was exactly what I was looking for, and at a good price. This is a perfect xmas present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 18 Nov 2013
Absolutely love it….a must have for any track master train set owner, makes it so much more interesting and makes so many different combinations of tracks. Would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant toy, 31 Oct 2013
This stuff is superb for small children and the expansion set just makes the layouts better and more fun. Well made, very flexible and simple enough for young kids to put together for themselves. Thats my only gripe really - pretty soon my grandchildren will be able to design and build their track layouts without my help....