5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality

Published 10 months ago by roxy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 5 April 2013
lotusflower (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This product is good for my dry eyes. It makes it easier for me to wear my contact lenses. It also makes my skin feel less dry. I have tried similar products before and not felt any difference. These capsules are far superior in quality and effect. I have used the product before but have always had to stop because of the price of the product. However this seller has the best price that I have seen. As long as the price does not increase I will happily continue to buy from this seller.

2.0 out of 5 stars Capsule contains carageenan, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Oil Complex (with Omega-7, 60 Vegetarian Softgels) (Personal Care)
A couple of days after taking these capsules I noticed I was bloated and my abdomen was uncomfortable. I persevered for 2 weeks but it did not improve. Then I looked again at the ingredients and realised that the capsule contains carageenan which is known to cause intestinal problems/irritation. Needless to say I stopped taking the tablets and feel much better. I have ordered different Sea Buckthorn drops and await these with interest. I have thoroughly checked the ingredients first!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxed !, 11 Jan. 2012
Well .... Apart from my husband's comments on how soft my skin feels - I've noticed I feel much more relaxed, especially around period time ! (am taking twice the amount, -as recommended for the first 2 months, so maybe that's why !?)

5.0 out of 5 stars magic in gel, 11 Feb. 2014
Was recommended this product by my optician because of dry eyes (I wear contact lenses). It has not only solved that problem but all my bodily functions are now fully lubricated like when I was 20 years younger! Will certainly keep using it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sibu Beauty softgels, 27 Sept. 2013
I bought these gels to provide extra support for my dry skin, however, I didn't really notice any difference in before and after taking them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rosacea relief, 9 Jun. 2014
After 2 years of torture with my skin ( rosacea and dry skin ) I came across sea buckthorn and thought it was worth a try as nothing else had helped. It really has helped I can safely say my skin is now almost 100 % improved and the relief is unbelievable. I can now sleep again at night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always read the Box !, 21 Jan. 2015
I have used this product for sometime, but it always helps to read the dosage. I now realise I should have been taking two capsules a day! The one significant thing I have noticed and I am not sure I can put it all down to these little gems. I suffer quite badly with Ulcerative Colitis, since taking two a day things have been so much better. Not sure if it is a coincidence but I am a happy person, I can also say my skin is nice a clear and soft so nothing to loose but try.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 20 Aug. 2014
Arrived very promptly. Good quality product. Have been using for a few months and makes a positive difference

5.0 out of 5 stars sea buckthorn, 9 Jun. 2014
I love this product it really does help with my dry eye, but only take one a day because they are so expensive. Iv also noticed that my skin seems to of gone softer too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth trying, 23 Feb. 2014
Richard J. Lock "Ancient Music Man" (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this mostly to ease my wife's psoriasis and, although it's taken a little while, there appears to be an improvement. As sufferers will appreciate it isn't always easy to know whether these supplements are having any positive effect until you have tried them for quite a while. It is a very difficult condition but I think this is worth a try for those who have the struggle. Of course, price is always a consideration but this brand seems to be reasonably priced - at the moment!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›