5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy
Published on 21 April 2010 by J. E. Dougan

3.0 out of 5 stars UK AC Mains Charger
A necessary accessory for the Sony Pocket e-Reader which is proving useless, so once again a probable waste of money
Published 14 months ago by Jelly Belly

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 21 April 2010
J. E. Dougan (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ULTIMATEADDONS UK AC MAINS CHARGER FOR SONY eBOOK READER PRS-300 POCKET EDITION (Electronics)
I am of the opinion that the charger should come with the Reader in the first place as it is not ideal to have to charge it off a computer (i.e. not possible if you are on holiday) which is why I bought this item. It is definately more handy to charge with this instead of a comouter. You can also still read your book while it is charging (which you can't do when charging from the computer).

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillient, 21 Mar 2010
This charge was great and means that I can charge my Sony reader at work as well as at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feedback, 27 Feb 2010
I was very pleased with the service I received and was very pleased how quickly my product arrived and it has made it a lot more enjoyable to use my e reader

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 May 2010
J. Dyer (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
Excellent, much cheaper than Sony. Great service, received it next day even though I ordered it in the afternoon. Only charged a very reasonable 1 for postage. Does what it says it does.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, Good Value, 12 Mar 2011
Mr. R. J. Wyndham (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I needed a charger for when we take the e-reader but not laptop. I thought I could use an adaptor (Mini to Micro) so the charger I have for our PRS-350 could be used - but this didn't seem to work. So bought this. Works fine, charges up fairly quickly, and available at cheap price and prompt delivery. This plugs into the DC socket rather than the separate mini socket. (The PRS-350 has rationalised things and just has a micro socket for both computer connection and power charger)

It is a bit of a pain when we go away and take both our e-readers to have to take 2 chargers. But at least they work fine and were cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony reader, 19 Dec 2010
This was a replacement for the original which ceased to work after two hours. The replacement works fine so far. The service for the origianl and replacement were first class and to be recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars ebook Charger, 26 Nov 2010
Excellent service I ordered it on 24/11/10 night and I received the charger on the 26/11/10. I was quite surprised to get it for the postage of 1.00 it is great service. Now I can charge my ebook reader on mains and I am really excited to be able to read without waiting for it to be charged on the computer.

4.0 out of 5 stars VFM in comparison to Sony branded charger, 30 Mar 2011
We had a Sony branded mains charger previously but 'someone' threw it out thinking it was an old phone charger lead (ie for a phone we don't have any more). I looked at getting a Sony replacement but saw this, much cheaper option, and went for it. So far it is certainly worth the effort as it saved a massive amount on the Sony price and is happily keeping the ereader charged and ready.

5.0 out of 5 stars charger joy, 7 Mar 2011
evcellent charger which removes the need for a usb port all the time and as such saves resetting e book after charge loss.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mains charger for Sony ebook reader PTS-300, 9 Feb 2011
This is an ideal piece of equipment, more use to us and a lot more convenient than having to plug into a USB port on my computer which seemed to take forever to charge the reader. The advantage is that not only is faster but you can use the charger at any time rather than just when the computer is turned on.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›