on 30 December 2014
With only 13 commands, this will not replace my sky & tv remote but as I needed the tv remote for vol & mute I still only have two remotes. It is definitely fun to do a big swish to get the tv guide. I haven't used the double taps as they are the hardest to do. I can do everything with it except fwd rewind and up arrow. I did find that when I programmed it in bits it seemed to lose some of the old ones but I think this was when I was confusing it with my moves. I did it all ok in one lot with no mistakes after two days and having written them all on paper before I started.
on 12 January 2015
Gifted it and recipient is very happy. Don't know if i works well though.
on 2 December 2014
It requires a lot of training and patience. Does not work on some tv's.
on 4 February 2016
My son loved it, but keep it away from the dog. He liked it also.....
on 19 November 2010
I brought this as a present for my friend thinking how cool the product looked on Dragons Den. I thought it was a little on the expensive side but thought it would make a great Birthday/Christmas present!

However, we spent 2 hours trying to teach it the movements - the instructons are very over complicated and the device is tempremental. We managed to get 1 command set - turning the TV on and off but then it lost the setting so I had to program it all over again, but now my friend tells me that it has lost the setting once again!

I have yet to watch the youtube video about the programming but didnt expect to have to spend any longer training the thing! It is only a remote control after all. Really dont waste your money, best avoided in my view.
on 2 February 2016
Fantastic!
on 17 January 2016
Saw this on Dragon's Den and just had to get one. Love it.
on 11 June 2015
it's a fun item, but is very difficult to use as a remote
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 January 2011
bought this for Christmas for my gadget-mad son who'd seen the dragon's den prog. it took a bit of practice but in a couple of days he'd programmed the sky box, tv, hi-fi/i-phone docking station in the very limited time available between celebrating, changing nappies and dealing with a 2 year old who thinks he's an adolescent. he's delighted with it.
on 13 December 2014
Fairly complicated set up,but seems to do the job.