5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy
I purchased this as an underblanket for my massage table (being a therapist) it fits the table prefactly, heats quickly and has been an excellent purchase.
Published on 13 Sep 2011 by S. Taylor

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working
It was good while it lasted, a very nice size, bigger than others I have seen, but stopped working after 3 weeks. :(
Published 17 months ago by viper357

‹ Previous | 1 2 344 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Heated electric blanket, 6 Oct 2010
Very happy with my purchase, keeps my wife nice and warm and I don't have to bother with making her a hot water bottle anymore. Only problem for me is I have forgotten to turn my side off (twice) and left it on for 12 hours straight.
I'm not allowed to use it unsupervised! LOL

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product..., 2 Feb 2013
This is one of the many electric blankets i've had over the years and I have found it to be more like the old electric blankets you could buy which cover the whole bed as oppossed to simply being a foot warmer. I turn this blanket 10 minutes before getting into bed and have always found that it's boiling when getting in, however on a lower setting it's perfect! I tend to leave the blanket on 1 all night, which is enough to keep the chill off without you overheating. The blanket was delivered within the estimated time frame and I recieved satisactory communication from the seller! I would deffinatly reccoment this product as not only is it good value for money it's also one of the best electric blanket's i've had.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 12 April 2011
Good value Arrived on time. Ordered for our caravan and the beds are smaller anyway. Works a treat

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working, 10 Feb 2013
This review is from: Single Size Underblanket Deluxe with 3 Heat Settings (Kitchen & Home)

1.0 out of 5 stars They were broken after 2 weeks, 29 Nov 2012
The blanket heat fast but I bought two and both of them were broken after using it only for two weeks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 29 Nov 2012
Do not buy this product I have used this product for less than 2 weeks 1 side of the blanket already does not work complete waste of money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lloytron allnight underblanket, 9 Dec 2011
This product is absolutely fine, though its early days, it seems to do what it says,thought it definitely heats up in less than the 45 minutes, I would say on 3 around 15 minutes, and very reasonably priced and a proper double size.

I am more than happy, having not had much luck with the controls breaking on some of the dreamland overnight blankets,which were overpriced, but watch this space

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!!!, 14 May 2011
This has got me through the winter, Love it!
It says you can leave it on setting 1 the whole night however most cold nights left it on the 3rd and been absolutely fine. My bed is slightly larger than the mat but then I only sleep in the middle so was perfect. The delivery was earlier than I expected but came in fully instructed packaging which was perfect as I was hesitant to buy as had heard horrible stories about heated blankets.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 30 Nov 2011
I would give this 5 stars, but when it's strapped onto the mattress, it's not quite tall enough, leaving a gap between the bottom of the pillow and the blanket. You can drag the blanket further up, but then you're feet won't be touching it.

The instructions say to leave it for 1 hour on the highest setting to heat up, or 3 hours for a cold night, but 30 minutes or less is enough. The only feature I would want is an auto-turn-off after maybe one hour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ticks all the boxes, 7 Dec 2011
G. Keogh (London) - See all my reviews
I'm very pleased with this blanket, it's excellent value for money. It has plenty of strings so you can choose how to fix it on. We only bothered with two of them and it hasn't shifted at all. My husband is always cold and I am always hot so it's great that he can have his on a high heat whilst I can turn my side off, and both of us can be comfortable. It covers almost the whole bed, the controls hang off the side of the mattress so you don't have to lie on them. The highest heat is very toasty and the lowest keeps you comfortably warm.

I can't think of any negatives about it, great product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 344 | Next ›