5.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible with CX 3.00
Published 2 months ago by Eoin O' Reilly

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit not identical to the originals
Published on 9 Feb. 2011 by Catherine

5.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible with CX 3.00, 20 Feb. 2015
This review is from: High Quality 10 Replacement Medium Earbuds Tips Buds For Sennheiser CX 300 CX300 CX400 CX500 CX550 CX95 CX55 Earphones 100% FITS (10 Pack Medium) - Compatibles-E-Shop (Electronics)
I have Sennheiser CX 3.00 headphones and I took a gamble and ordered these despite the product number not being in the description. Unfortunately, these replacement earbud tips are not the right size for that particular model. The channel, for want of a better word is too wide so the tips do not secure to the buds. The result of this is that the tips will instead stay in my ear when I remove the headphones. I also will surely lose them quite quickly.

All that said, the tips have the same quality as those packaged with the headphones so they are a perfect replacement for other models. Even for me, they are a better option than the large tips I have been using since losing one of the medium tips because they are more comfortable.

Five stars because the only problems I've had are my own fault (or maybe Sennheiser's for not just having a uniform size).

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just Sennheiser!, 17 Jan. 2010
These are advertised for sale as Sennheiser replacement tips and having owned a pair of their CX300 earbuds I had a good idea that they would fit the JVC HA-FX66 buds. They do and are actually a slightly better and tighter fit than the JVC originals which keep falling off - hence needing to replace them! Lets hope more come into stock so that others can benefit as JVC do not do replacement tips.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit not identical to the originals, 9 Feb. 2011
I paid for express delivery, and these arrived next day, so no complaints there. However the fit is slightly different to the original ear-buds that came with my Sennheiser CX-300 earphones. The rubber is maybe 2mm shorter on the replacements at the end which sits closest to the earphone, and the material is different. I only lost one, so using one original and one replacement the difference is definitely noticeable, though less so using 2 of the new earbuds. Overall, I'll probably put up with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement, 19 Jun. 2012
AJMB (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Good replacement product for the price. They fit more tightly onto the earpiece (hopefully won't fall off as often as the original).

4 star as they don't fit as deeply into the ear as the originals, so takes a little extra time to place them correctly. However, sound is identical if not better, with dryer punchier bass.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the originals, 13 Feb. 2010
I bought these for my Sennheiser CX 300-II headphones, they fit perfectly and I cannot tell the difference between these and the original ones that I got with the headphones, both in sound quality and looks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will fit Phillips ear hook headphones, 28 Jan. 2011
I got the Phillips ear hook headphones at work and within days had started losing the ear tips, which basically just fell off at the slightest bit of handling (one of them eventually got sucked up by the office hoover). I contacted Phillips for spares and was told they don't supply them which is quite ridiculous. Having shopped around I decided to try these Sennheiser CX300 earbuds and am happy to report that they fit the Phillips headphones - they have a slightly smaller opening so they grip the headphone buds more securely. Just be aware of the sizing - I ordered medium size but they are fairly tight-fitting when in my ears.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect buds for Sennheiser CX400-II, 28 Nov. 2012
These buds are, as far as I can tell, perfect replacements for the official Sennheiser buds. I happened to lose one of my original medium-size buds which had somehow got loose and dropped off whilst I was carrying my player around. Since then I had made do with either smaller or larger buds, but my ears really need the medium ones for the best snug fit and best sound. For a little over three quid including postage these babies are a godsend. They fit perfectly onto my CX400-II phones. The old sound is back, and I'm a happy man. The speed of delivery was also very impressive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compatible with JVC HA-FX66 earphones, 10 Mar. 2013
I actually ordered these in January 2011 to replace the original JVC HA-FX66 earbuds which kept falling off and inevitably got lost as a result after a few months use.
I really like the JVC HA-FX66 earphones but didn't like the idea of investing in a new pair every couple of months because the earbuds drop off. So I invested in these earbuds. They fit perfectly and are indistinguishable from the original ones. Not only that but they don't keep falling off so more than 2 years later I am still using the first pair - looks like they are going to outlast my earphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal - fits Sony MDR EX71, 29 July 2010
J. Howell (UK) - See all my reviews
Keep losing other original and replacement caps/buds for my Sony MDR EX71 in-ear headphones as they don't hold very well. These, on the other hand, are actually really well fitting and have much stronger inner 'rings' that snap onto the plastic of the headphone perfectly. Seem expensive for what they are but with 10 spare it should be a long long time until I need to get any more. Delivery took 4 days from purchase (ordered Monday, arrived Thursday). Overall just ideal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Adequate replacement and stupidly fast delivery, 30 Jan. 2015
Ridiculously quick delivery - just over 24 hours from placing the order and for the insanely low price a very good fit. As previous reviews have said, they're a nice tight fit on the earphone which hopefully means they won't fall off so often. The only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that they're slightly shallower than the Sennheiser originals so not quite such a snug fit in the ear but for 35p, I can't fault them.