Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Hex Key|Change

on 4 September 2013
Having been in engineering for over 20 years I have always coveted colleagues sets of Bacho Allen keys. When I saw these at £10 I thought I would treat myself. If you have used lesser sets yourself you will be bowled over by the fit of these in set screw socket heads, they just fit in snugly allowing you to wrench away without fear of slipping or rounding off. You simply can't go wrong with these tools at this price - looked after they will last a lifetime even with regular use.
on 10 September 2013
I like the fact it's a Swedish product, a bit of well-placed patriotism. Very good allen / hex keys that will hold up over time, as compared to those £5 sets that round off when you look at them sideways.

The sizing is spot on, so connects snugly with boltheads. Also tougher steel by far than most bolts, so can take whatever punishment is thrown at the allen key. The ball end is also very precise.

Only downside is that the holder is stupidly snug when new. This makes the keys hard to get out but also hard to lose.

Overall a bargain for great allen keys.
on 1 July 2014
Excellent quality Allen Keys in a very good holder. To all the numb nuts out there that think the holder is crap because you can't get the keys out, you'll struggle if you don't turn the key about 30 degrees first because the holes are designed to lock the key in so they don't fall all over the floor. Turn the key first and it comes out easily, putting the key back, slide it in at an angle and then push the key flat to the holder when you're done. Simples ;-)
on 2 October 2014
Genuine professional quality: the keys fit into the fastener head precisely and don't rattle about. Each of the larger sizes ( down to 4mm) is marked with the size (and a Bahco logo, nice because it reduces the risk of anyone accidentally confusing these with their 'pound shop' kit).

The 'ball head' end gives you around 30 degrees of flexibility to get into hard access areas: useful to have this option and still have a quality fit.

The keys are a useful length: eg the 10mm one is perfect for getting torque on a bicycle crank arm.

The keys are supplied in a simple but good quality plastic holder: you slide the keys in/out from the top: there is some resistance (so they don't just fall out in a toolbox). The holder feels like it will last, and there is a hole so that you can hang it on the wall (if you are into that sort of thing).

Current pricing makes these less than half the price of comparable Wera hex keys: these Bahco ones are a bit of a bargain.
on 23 October 2014
Disappointed in the quality of these - had hoped, given the brand, that they would be better metal (harder/longer lasting) - smallest key rounded off after just a few uses. Had expected better.
on 31 August 2013
These keys are great, I do some heavy engineering and Bahco tools always live up to expectations .. Very strong and well manufactured.
on 3 November 2013
I'm a lover of Bahco tools. This is a well priced, neat set. I would recommend this product. Happy customer
on 24 December 2014
Not bad, but not up to Bahcos normal standards. Rusty within a few months, no other tool in my box is.
on 29 May 2014
Deciding to repair my own bikes now the warranties have ended. These hex sets are brill, so much better than the cheap sets sold on the high street. Buy!!

I have had to amend my review to 3 stars as after attempting to use 8mm tool to remove bike pedals, the tool twisted considerably and rounded off in the bolt. Had better success with my old Draper tool. Still cant complain about the smaller sized wrenches.
on 17 June 2015
I never write reviews on products but due to the poor quality of these I thought I should.
I've had these hex keys just under a year they are covered in rust, Ive also had to grind the end of the 4mm key due to the ball end breaking off during high torque tightening. I find they flex quite badly also.

I've been replacing my bahco kit with wera recently, much better tools for around the same price!