5.0 out of 5 stars Better than local prices by far
These cells are excellent value. I use them for a variety of jobs from calculators to Kindle lights and they serve well. Highly recommended.
Published on 1 July 2011 by I Love2Read

2.0 out of 5 stars Maxell CR2032 2032 Button Coin Cell Battery - 10 PACK
Published on 25 Oct 2010 by S. Selvester

2.0 out of 5 stars Maxell CR2032 2032 Button Coin Cell Battery - 10 PACK, 25 Oct 2010
S. Selvester (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maxell CR2032 2032 Button Coin Cell Battery - 10 PACK (Electronics)
I ordered these batteries to replace similar for a set of Lloyds Body Fat Monitor Scales. I'm not sure if different CR2032 batteries have different performance specifications for different uses, however the blister pack was labelled "Calculator". I replaced the expired batteries and instead of a year's worth of use, which I had experienced from a similar 10 pack purchase via Amazon, I found the depleted battery alert was set off after only a week. I replaced these again with a another pair from the pack, only to have a repeat performance.

I've since replaced with a Duracell pair purchased from a local supermarket, which although more expensive, have continued working for more than a week.

2.0 out of 5 stars Be careful, 21 Aug 2011
Vincent Li (Aberdeen, UK) - See all my reviews
Not sure what's wrong with those batteries. The Sony ones I have used in the past lasted for at least a year or 2 on my Casio fx5500LA with everyday usage. Now, these ones is pretty hopeless, I have to change the batteries every 3 months and have only used it a few times during the 3 months. I have already gone through the 10 batteries (needs 3 of them in my calculator). I would not recommend those batteries to anyone who need to use them on a device with "large" battery consumption.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than local prices by far, 1 July 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Service .. thank you!, 17 Mar 2011
R. Payne "Roger" (UK) - See all my reviews
This item was competitively priced, the delivery charges were reasonable and it arrived quickly.
It was exactly as described. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect batteries, 22 Mar 2010
William Edwards (Altrincham, Cheshire) - See all my reviews
This item is probably the best value I have seen and does the job I require perfectly

5.0 out of 5 stars Should have ordered more., 11 Feb 2014
Batteries are exactly as described and were delivered on time. I haven't seen them priced lower anywhere else. As this type of battery seems to be increasingly popular I should have placed a larger order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect CR2032 batteries, 23 Feb 2011
Ivan Bandura (Brighton, UK) - See all my reviews
This batteries are great! I use them in kitchen scales, camera remote and my LED reading light for Kindle. Didn't have any problems and they last for really long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 22 April 2014
I have purchased these batteries many times from Amazon, and they have always been satisfactory. this time there was a glitch in the despatch, and only half the order appeared. However, after a couple of email conversations, this was sorted out amicably. Will buy again when needed

5.0 out of 5 stars batteries, 13 Mar 2014
Fantastic value found to be exact replacement for ones in my internet banking card reader,these are not used that often so hopefully should last a long time.Question ? what do i do with the other 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted with the product, 24 Sep 2014
David Revell (England) - See all my reviews
Incredibly prompt delivery. Delighted with the product. Only wanted one or two but the '10' offer was only a few pence more than the '2' quote. Crazy! What to do with the other 8!!