4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Halloween costume
This was exactly what my son described to finish off his Halloween costume, he was very pleased with spike bracelet.
Published 19 months ago by Mrs. Carol Mackie

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for the goth look
Ordered this for my daughter who was a goth in her recent dance show, we ordered another style for choice, but she has decided now to wear the two and they look great with her costume.
Published 2 months ago by kathryn chilcott-jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for the goth look, 10 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Halloween costume, 8 Dec 2012
Mrs. Carol Mackie (Scotland) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart the first time I tried to put it on, 11 Nov 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Spike Bracelet - Accessory (Toy)
It's cheap but if it hadn't fallen apart it'd have looked perfectly fine. Unfortunately, upon trying to separate the velcro fastening, the velcro completely came away from the bracelet itself. The stitching must have been done by my dad I reckon. Or possibly the same bloke that stiches the buttons onto high-street-chain-store men's shirts. Thankfully I was dressing up as a punk so secured it with a safety pin, which added to the look. Having said that, this item (and the matching choker) makes you look more like a fairy than a punk or goth.

Spike Bracelet - Accessory