on 15 September 2011
I am a fan of Technomind's work, I have numerous downloads from them as well as quite a few different singing and crystal healing bowl CD's and downloads (from other artists) most of which are very pleasant and peaceful, but this one is just incredible....

I can't really say what it is about this download that makes it one of my favourites because it's hard to put the feelings into words, all I can say is that I get an amazingly warm feeling throughout my body when I listen to this download. I don't have to be meditating to get the clear mind sensation, I can be doing anything, cleaning, reading, using the computer or taking a bath, the download just works for me.

I have Hyperacusis and severe tinnitus and have to be very careful what I listen to, metallic sounds can aggravate the tinnitus, giving me the sensation of pressure in my ears and high pitch noises can be agony for my over sensitive hearing, but this download is just amazing; nothing actually cures the tinnitus but this download does really calm it down for some time after I have listened to it.

I can't recommend this download enough, it really is a beautiful piece of work and for 69p what can you say.... Thank You Technomind is what comes to mind for me.

One thing I would say is that this download needs to be played on big speakers, not headphones as the vibrations fill the air and gives a cleansing sensation to the space in which it is being played.
on 9 June 2012
on 12 July 2013
i love the ambiance and sounds of crystal singing bowls and tibetan bowls.I play this recording whenever i need to relax and rebalance.
on 5 June 2012
I bought this expecting good things, but all i got was silly music. I really like singing bowls but this music didn't do anything for me. I am interested in singing bowls and i think they are really good.