Format: Audio CDChange

on 26 October 2009
This is a huge album, and amazing!
Everyone should pre order this album and support the lovely lady! She truely deserves this to go into the top 10!
There are genres for everyone - Dance, Motown, Ballads, Up-tempos, 80's, and just pure pop.

The best songs are Lets Get Excited, Breathe Slow, The Boy Does Nothing, (the 3 hit singles), Chasing Ghosts, Hand it Over, Play Me, To Love Again (future single), Shake and The Light!

Everyone should own this - and it's such a great price for 18 songs!!

=)
on 6 November 2009
I love this album! It's fun, energetic, with a variety of styles but all somehow very Alesha.

I've heard the new songs on the Encore and they're all really good. The Light is a catchy ballad with an RnB edge, All Out Of Tune another ballad, Shake more of a dance track a la Boy Does Nothing. And of course, To Love Again is fantastic (even better live!). However while I like these I wish they weren't on a reissue of an album I already have! I would much rather Alesha released a whole new album so I'd have even more songs to love. Saying that, the first issue didn't do as well as it should have - the original tracks are excellent, so if this makes more people sit up and listen then all well and good.

The only reason it's 4 stars from me and not 5 is the 'reissue', but I love Alesha, I think she's fun and real, with catchy tunes, a distinctive quality to her voice and - bonus!- she can sing live (unlike certain other personages seen on Saturday night TV). If you buy this you won't regret it.
on 22 December 2009
The reason why im giving this Cd a 1 Star is because the Record Companys are Ripping off Britain once again! by Re-releasing another Version of the Album with just a few Extra songs on it. I think its a Con.

I will say the Album is a Great Cd I have the first version and I give it 5 Stars, but to Release this just with a few Extras is a Con. Alesha should have put her New single on her 3rd Album to Release whenever that will Release.
on 23 January 2010
very catchy tunes wether you are a fan or not this will get you singing along
on 5 January 2011
This album is something different for alesha. It is very different to the sort of music you'd expect to hear from her but it's still amazing. 'The boy does nothing' is of course one of the best, but you'll be very suprised how good all the songs are. Well worth a listen!
on 16 February 2013
A great CD at a great price. The extra tracks are fantastic and having bought the original version realised how good all the tracks are.
on 22 July 2013
Took a gamble with this artist, & was not disapointed.Any one who does not have this album, should add it to their collection.
on 15 December 2012
Some of the songs weren't up to scratch thats why I gave it a 3 ..there are some great songs in it tho..worth the money
on 15 January 2013
One top rate track (The boy does nothing) saves the album. Most of the other tracks are the usual suspects.
on 22 May 2013
I bought this on the back of her 2 hits I was not disappointed I think she is talented and this proves it