on 7 June 2011
I wanted something to cut to size for the tiles that surround our fireplace,as well as table edges and corners, so went for this one as opposed to the fireplace-specific one. It's versatile as you can cut it down to size, and because it 'blends' into the decor, it doesn't look really obvious. Would definately recommend!
on 23 April 2014
My toddler has not sustained any injuries from our coffee table but then he hasn't fallen on it either. Now I'm trying to get the stuff off and it's very difficult and time consuming. If I used it again I'd go for corner protectors only.
VINE VOICEon 11 April 2015
Super soft and spongy, this product should prevent any injuries from the coffee table when my little one is toddling. Like all of these products it needs to be stuck to the furniture which may prove to be a challenge when it comes time to remove it. I think you have to be prepared for marks to be left and I'm fine with that on the table I want to use it on but if I was needing it for solid wood or really expensive furniture, I might think again.
on 10 June 2012
This cushioned edging is great. After an accident involving our little one falling and cutting his head on a shelf we realised that even areas that looked safe where not for a toddler. This product has given us much more reassurance that he is safe. He has tried to pull this off a few times and on the whole it has lasted well. We have only had a corner cushion come away which is easily reattached with the extra sticky tape provided and once on lasts months or more if left mostly alone! Do not hesitate to buy this product. Wish we had known this edge guard was available before our son's fall as the plastic corner cushions where useless. Will probably buy more in the future.
on 10 February 2013
lotsa padding, doesn't look too ugly on similar colour wood. Tape can give way quite soon, but you don't want it impossible to remove either. Maybe they could throw in a little more tape to get all 5 stars.
on 22 May 2015
Product is nice and squishy and has definitely helped absorb the impact a couple of times our 8 month old has got a bit cocky pulling up on the bookcase and fallen off!

However, fiddly to put up, not helped by the fact it comes packaged in a coil and seems to be constantly trying to spring back. The double sided tape provided to secure it is also not particularly strong and my little one has managed to pull it off in place unintentionally. I don't expect this to stand up to his scrutiny once he realises he can pull at it and remove it.

So fine as an interim measure, but probably not v long lasting unfortunately.
on 8 October 2012
This stuff is great, and it actually sticks well to the surfaces (glass table, wooden bookshelf, and metal gate corner). The corners especially are excellent, much better than all of the other corners that I've seen/used. The only annoying thing is that since this comes all coiled up, the inner most bit was tough to put on straight as it's so curled up...but worst case you waste a few inches of material. I will be buying another pack of these corners to replace all of our other ones (that always seem to come off eventually!)
on 13 November 2012
As I looked around our flat before our daughter was about to get going in the crawling stakes it was like a health and safety video...sharp corners everywhere!! This product has truly been a saviour!!Highly recommend it as it is nice and soft...yes my daughter tries to have a chew on it but so far no teeth marks (unlike the pipe installation we briefly used!!)& it isn't for long as it isn't that satisfactory to her teething needs!!3M tape to secure which is excellent stuff!! Buy this you will not be disappointed :)
on 31 October 2014
We have had these several months now, and after all of the safety proofing we did, only one remains in the kitchen on a coroner my child can't reach. He has managed to pull all of them off in the sitting room, I actually found him trying to eat one. So I would say that these corners are not fit for using in a place where a child has regular contact. They do not stay stuck, and for the price I paid, I would have expected more. I purposefully bought a more expensive product thinking that it would be better.
on 14 October 2013
After using the plastic edge guards to protect my son from hurting himself on the table, I ended up having to put the table into storage as they were useless! (Like ones from mothercare).

After a year of no table decided to try find something more substantial and found this. Its a bit fiddly if you do long lengths so might not look that tidy but they do a brilliant job! I would never ever get a different protector as this IS the best! Just wish it would stop my boy climbing onto the table :-D

See one answered question