4.0 out of 5 stars Maxi-Cosi Pocket Universal Cup Holder
Published on 20 July 2011 by H. C. Powell

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product but does not fit rodifix so returned
After contacting maxi-cosi, they confirmed that this does not fit the rodifix car seat and will be amending their website and amazon details. Looked a good sturdy product, and just what I was looking for but it just does not fit the carseat.
Published 10 months ago by MRS M

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Maxi-Cosi Pocket Universal Cup Holder, 20 July 2011
H. C. Powell "Jeeves Household" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maxi-Cosi Universal Pocket Cup Holder (Grey) (Baby Product)
It does what it says on the box! It didn't take the lo long to figure out how to use it and he has great fun putting all sorts of things into the holder and then taking them out again. It's easy to detach though and our lo will also take it off and throw it on the floor when he's bored of 'playing' with it. It's also a fully sealed unit, so when lo has poured his drink into it, it hasn't then leaked all over the car.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product but does not fit rodifix so returned, 20 Oct 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, but could be better, 11 Oct 2013
We bought these cups for our new Maxi-Cosi Rodi-Fix seats. Unfortunately the fit is not too great, and the holder falls off the seat side rather easily.

1.0 out of 5 stars New Maxi-Cosi Rodifix Group 2/3 car seat - Maxi-Cosi Pocket does not fit, 9 Sep 2013
Unfortunately there is nowhere on the new Maxi-Cosi Rodifix Group 2/3 car seat that you can fit the Maxi-Cosi Pocket Universal Cup Holder.
I checked the Maxi-Cosi web site and the page for the Maxi-Cosi Pocket says it fits all their Group 2/3 car seats but the page for the Maxi-Cosi Rodifix Group 2/3 car seat does not list the Maxi-Cosi Pocket as an accessory.
This a pity as the Maxi-Cosi Pocket looks well made.
Update - I emailed Maxi-Cosi who said they will update their website to say the Maxi-Cosi Pocket does not fit the Rodifix.

5.0 out of 5 stars For toddler bed, 27 Feb 2013
I used these to hang onto the side of my sons first toddler bed for a water bottle since he likes to drink water during the night. Serves the purpose for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but it works!, 17 Aug 2014
My daughter is getting to the stage where she wants to have her beaker with her in the back seat of the car (cries of juice, JUICE, JUICE!!!), so I really felt I needed one of these. Though my first thought on seeing the price of this was - eek! I don't want to pay 15 for a cup holder for my daughter's car seat. But then having browsed through some of the other products on offer I thought - I don't really want to end up buying this after buying something cheaper that breaks in a few weeks either.

So I gritted my teeth and bought this one. When I got it out of the box (I was still wincing slightly at the 15 all but a penny) I was quite impressed with how sturdy it felt. Especially as it seems my daughter just has to look at something at the moment and it breaks - I can't see her being able to break this (and if she does I'll report back here). At the moment she gets her beaker into it about 50% of the time, the other 50% she's either sitting with her beaker in her lap or it does end up in the foot-well. I think it's just case of persevering - the more you use it, the more your little one will get the idea.

We have a Maxi Cosi Pearl seat and this fits it perfectly. My daughter is currently using a Tommee Tippee Active Sporty and Active Sippy beaker - which fit fine. (Smaller beakers with double handles are not going to fit down into the cup holder). Whilst the product is great, I have dropped one star, because I feel that some of the cost is down to the fact that it's a Maxi-Cosi branded cup holder.

2.0 out of 5 stars Obstructive and impractical, 29 Dec 2013
Dr. M. H. Tatham (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Nice idea, but when fitted to the Maxi Cosi Rodi seats in either of our cars it either obstructs seatbelt fitting, or impedes the door closing (depending on which side of the seat it is fitted to). Perhaps in other cars or with different seats this works wonderfully, but for us this was not the case.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but..., 21 May 2014
My daughter (10 months) can easily pull this off and throw it on the floor of the car. It's quite small and doesn't fit many drinks containers or toys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 10 Jun 2013
fits on our Rodi car seat and gives us a cup holder that our daughter can use, does pretty much what it says on the tin!

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't fit all Maxi Cosi seats, 1 April 2014
this doesn't fit the Maxi-Cosi Rodi AirProtect Group 2/3 Car Seat
It just hangs at an angle and you feel that it could easily be knocked over and any drinks/snack would get slipped.

Shame.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Maxi-Cosi Universal Pocket Cup Holder (Grey)
14.99