4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
I have bought this suit for my 7 years old nephew for is Christening and it was just perfect.
Fast delivery and when you ring them they are very helpful.
I will definately recomend it to my friends and relatives.
Published on 6 May 2011 by Vania

3.0 out of 5 stars 4 piece cream baby boys suit
Bought this for our sons christening, it's ok for the price paid but there are a few issues with the outfit:
Published 19 months ago by Anne

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 6 May 2011
Fast delivery and when you ring them they are very helpful.
I will definately recomend it to my friends and relatives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely gorgeous!, 18 May 2011
I used this for my son's baptism outfit and everyone commented on it; it is gorgeous, fantastic value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars chrisening, 28 Dec. 2011
the suit fitted lovely and was good value for money it made the day as my son looked lovely in it

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little baptism outfitt, 9 Oct. 2012
Arrived very quickly.
I was a bit disappointed when I opened the packet & noticed the trousers where a slightly different colour (more of a yellow) but, the fabric was a different so I suppose that's why. Anyway before complaining & sending back I tried on my son & in it looked lovely. I actually think it would have looked wrong if the trousers where the same colour as the waistcoat. I bought size 9-12 the sizing was what I expected. I was really happy to put my son in this & bought the same colour satin booties he looked lovely he is only 6 months old but massive so it was a comfy enough for the purpose. He didn't wear cravat & waistcoat all day but still looked smart.

3.0 out of 5 stars 4 piece cream baby boys suit, 28 Oct. 2013
1) size 3-6 months, our son is 4 months old and average size for his age however whilst the trouser leg length is too long, the waistband was so small I doubt a newborn would fit into it. We had to make our own adjustments cutting the elastic out of the trouser waistband and then stitching the waistband to fit him. We emailed the company before purchase for the measurements of the outfit and were told the waistband was 15.5 to 22 inches. With the elastic in place the waistband was barely 10 inches! We also had to take up the leg length.
2) the silver detailing on the waistcoat and the cravat is loose in several places with loose threads which we had to trim off
Overall an ok outfit bearing in mind the price paid however, they really need to look at how tight they stitch the trouser waistband! We would have preferred to have paid a bit more and got a better quality outfit but it seems difficult to find cream baby boy suits in October.
Would not recommend to a friend unless you are any good with a sewing machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christening outfit!, 17 Jun. 2013
Just wanted to correct my previous review as I can't delete it apparently! Just wanted to say thank you for making sure that this delivery has been chased up and for making sure my step sons suit will arrive before my daughters christening this coming weekend. Many thanks , Amy

3.0 out of 5 stars Frustrated, 1 Oct. 2013
The main problem with this is size. After reading reviews for this product I figured I would buy one size larger. Trousers long, but ridiculously small around the waist! The shirt was too long on the sleeves but I was prepared for that as I had gone one size larger and I have already bought him an alternative shirt from M&S. What was also disappointing was the threadwork on the tie and vest. Some is loose or completely come undone. Have no time to return and don't want to risk buying another suit so will use this Sunday for his baptism. He still looks good and doubt anyone will look too closely. Just hope that he won't be too uncomfortable with the tightness of his trousers. Maybe I should have done what another reviewer said, buy two sizes and use both!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Grubby, 4 April 2013
This review is from: 4-Piece Boys All Cream Suit (Apparel)
I brought this item for my sons christening and received it in good time, lovely outfit but disappointed with it as it really grubby and dirty. I will be returning this item hoping for a cleaner one.

5.0 out of 5 stars baby's suit, 28 Mar. 2013
brought for my grandson's and his sister's christening

he looked really good ,the bottoms are a different cream but that didn't matter as it all looked great on him.

well made

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected - so bits great, some not at all., 24 May 2014
I bought this for my 2.5 year old son. He wore it at a wedding.
He is medium size for his age.
I replaced the shirt as it looked a bit flimsy (but fine).
I could NOT use the trousers at all (the size was all wrong and the material was a different colour and you could see his underwear!). The legs were too long, the waist far too small.

The waist jacket and tie was just right and looked really good!

For the cost of this item, I was happy with my buy - but really, they could have just sent me a waist jacket and tie and not made the rest!

4-Piece Boys All Cream Suit