5.0 out of 5 stars ipod alarm
execellent value for money. does all that is says. sounds is quite good. delivery very fast
Published on 9 Nov 2010 by J. Wright

2.0 out of 5 stars Buzzing
I was very disappointed. I read on the box about it and I was very excited as I have wanted to have alarm speakers for a long time. You cannot use this as a clock or an alarm as there is a very loud buzzing sound. I could not possibly sleep with this noise over on the other side of my bedroom Also (as if this was not enough) every time the song is changed the speakers...
Published on 2 Feb 2010 by Miss K. L. Stimson

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmph..., 29 Dec 2009
xx_jo_xx1970 (Lancashire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Limit IP-CR100 Alarm Clock Radio Speaker With iPod Docking Station (Black)
Love the features, looks great but...:
the battery compartment in the remote control was hard to open and is therefore now broken and it is not useable, there are no features on the dock panel to change the song and i have to fiddle around trying to get to the play button. (it is hidden becasue i have the iPod nano 5th gen) Any chance of replacing the remote and battery? And took a little time to arrive as was hoping to get it for christmas.

1.0 out of 5 stars It's used item and it doesn't work, 8 Jan 2014
I've never been sold such rubbish in my life! I bought this item as a gift for my son for Christmas so I couldn't fully check it before he opened his gift. I found old batteries inside it. They were so leaking - that's how old they were!!!!!!!! That tells me that this is a USED ITEM AND NOT NEW!!! The volume button broke on first use - simply fell inside the gadget. Whatever you do - DON't BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS PERSON!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not best pleased :-(, 3 Aug 2011
Took ages to be delivered.
When it arrived it was damaged.
We have since sent it back with pre paid label (good thing :-))and are still awaiting a replacement.
Not good and am unhappy. I may have to raise this to Amazon to sort out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!!!!1 :D, 27 Jan 2012
I recieved this for christmas and is amazing! It does everything i need to do, also a handy feature which because it lights up my room at night, you can dim the light on the clock, so its not so bright, also the remote is really handy cus i can have it in my pocket while doing work on the other side of the room, and press skip and works, so i dont have to get up!And as my USB Plug broke is very handy to charge my ipod over night!

Well worth buying! (or in my case, recieving ;) )