Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos

on 27 November 2010
I am delighted with the case (arrived within a couple of days) - it is very sturdy and well made. To make enough room for the spare battery I simply cut out the middle soft pouch and one of the side pockets - very quick and simple to do with kitchen scissors. The battery fits in the remaining compartment and you put the camera in with the lens at the other end of the case from the battery as shown in the photo I have uploaded. The camera feels entirely secure with this arrangement.
review image
on 8 March 2010
The case is good and strong and is easy to pop the camera in and out, BUT the clip is a complete waste of time. Fortunately I only clipped my empty case to my belt as the hook did not hold and it fell off. If my camera had been in it !!!!
on 14 May 2010
Defintely had problems with the hanging hoop - don't trust it!, but the anti-shock case was well tested - and worked! Reported to the company and they immediately responded with a satisfactory result for me.
on 22 December 2013
This case is chunky and clunky. I bought it to use with my new TZ35 but it now houses my old standby TZ8 and spends most it's time sitting on a shelf. It's too bulky for practical slip in the pocket use and doesn't sit well on a belt.
on 16 December 2013
Though I have bought this camera case, I am not using it as it is just too big and bulky and makes the whole point of having a small digital camera pointless as it increases the size so much that you can no longer just slip the camara and case into a handbag...I have found another softer but equally protective case instead....
on 6 June 2010
Fast delivery, product was everything I expected. It protects the camera well and is not too large. It fitted into a decent sized jacket pocket. No space for much else other than spare memory card, but any bigger and it would then start losing convenience of fitting in pocket.
on 3 October 2015
I bought this for my Panasonic TZ70 but it is too small for this camera. The label on the bag that the case came in says "TZ7 hard case". I have a TZ7 as well and it is significantly smaller than a TZ70 or TZ60, two of the cameras that this case is supposedly suitable for. So there was no chance that this case would be big enough for a TZ70 with a spare battery or SD card and it isn't.
on 31 December 2010
I think this is a good, strong case which fits my Lumix TZ8 nice and snugly but one of the reasons I bought it was to carry a spare battery with it, which is what it states in the case description. I could do as one other reviewer has done and remove some of the inner but I might regret doing that. The other way around it is to first put the spare battery in one of the side pouches, then put the camera in "the wrong way round" The lens is then clear of the camera and you then all you need to do is unsure you grasp the camera strap securely when you take the camera from its bag.
on 21 September 2014
Great case which arrived quickly and was surprised to find how sturdy it was which I was very pleased about. Not using belt hook and don't wear belt and room inside case for another memory card if needed. More chunkier than the leather lumix case I had for my other camera but that doesn't bother me as this one protects the camera very well and a lot cheaper than the other so I am very pleased.
on 15 October 2014
I ordered this for my Lumix TZ60 after reading other reviews that it would fit (I note that the item description does not claim it will fit this camera).

When it first arrived, I couldn't fit my camera in the case at all, it was too long. After several goes of ramming it in, it does eventually fit and with a small amount of force the case can be closed. It seems be get easier each time, presumably as it wears in, but it is a bit cumbersome to put your camera away after use.

However, the main gripe is that the case is still so large - 5cm x 13 cm x 9.5cm, including the zip round the middle which sticks out a bit. It's all the inside padding and the protruding zip. There's now no possibility of getting the camera in your pocket, which is surely the whole point of buying this camera in the first place (given that slightly larger cameras would offer better lenses and better quality photos). It is therefore disappointing that the case is both large in size but barely fit the camera.

I would say that the item was dispatched very quickly, well packaged (by Amazon) and the case does seem very robust and durable- so I've no complaints with the seller. The supplied caribiner is one of those toy mini ones with no screw close - as other reviewers have mentioned, it would be better replaced by a sturdier one is you intend clipping it to a belt loop of similar.