on 28 December 2012
Got this stocking as it had a mixture of treats and a squeaky toy but the quality of the products in it is not luxury AT ALL. The toy is not very appealing, probably would suit dogs that like to play fetch? I was very disappointed with the red chew rings because it was the first thing I gave to our dog on Xmas day. He ate half of it and was looking like he enjoyed it. Not long after, he threw up all over the carpet and the red dye almost stained! He didn't look like he felt very well after that and had a bit of a lie down. I was super upset and worried for him and threw the other ring out. I believe it is the dye used that causes upset stomach. I asked my friends and they said the same thing happened when they gave their dogs treats that were 'dyed' so BE CAREFUL!
I don't think manufacturers should use dyes that can potentially harm animals!

Other than the rings, the other treats were good and he enjoyed them very much but I think next time I will buy treats and toys separately.
on 25 July 2013
Well, my mother's little Jack Russell loved it, so that is all I can say on the matter. Who am I to argue with the dog?
on 17 February 2013
This stocking contains 2 chews, three bags of different treats and a toy. I must say the toy was very quickly destroyed by my cocker spaniel, but i didnt expect it to be very durable... Even the most durable toys dont really stand a chance, especially if they squeak! The chews weren't very chewy either, more crumbly, and quickly disappeared. (It was Christmas! If we can pig out that so can my spaniel!) Since Christmas i have used up two bags of treats in training, the meaty ones being favoured. Unfortunately the 'chocolate' treats apparently dont taste very nice to the dog and so im having a job getting rid of them. Probably just because he's a bit fussy!
For the price, you cant beat it!
on 29 May 2013
My dog really enjoyed this Christmas stocking, there was'nt much left of the packaging or the things inside, he really enjoyed it.
on 31 December 2010
As noted in another review for this seller, I bought two (different) dog stockings and our dogs loved them. Would definitely recommend this seller - the items came well packaged, and in very good time for Christmas (especially considering the weather conditions).
on 21 December 2012
This must smell delicious to a dog because my 12 month old Schnoodle keeps sitting beside it......it's wrapped up, under the Christmas tree!!
Sophie normally wanders around with me while I do my jobs around the house but when she had disappeared for five minutes I knew where to look......and sure enough she was beside the fire looking like an innocent angel ( with a tiny piece of Christmas paper on her nose)!!!!!!! After a brief investigation a small hole was found in the present - my husband said 'it's just like having kid's all over again' - hilarious!!
It is a large stocking full of treats and a squeaky toy. Sophie will be the first to open her presents on Christmas morning.
26/12/2012
Oh dear......the end of the squeaky toy has been chewed and therefore it is now squeak less so because it obviously isn't a hard wearing toy I'm deducting a star - sorry, but if this can't withstand a small Schnoodle playing with it, it needs a different kind of toy. I wouldn't mind paying a little bit more for a substantial toy to be included.
on 25 November 2012
Bought this for my dog and although she hasn't had it yet, I wanted to say that although the price is a bit steep, it's a brilliant looking stocking.
The treats look great as does the cracker, and although I'm sure on Christmas Day she will ruin my head with it, i know she will love it!
I will update this upon use.
So far, highly reccommended.

Update:
Now my dog has used this product I want to praise the seller and the manufacturer as my dog loved it! She is still playing with the cracker, and yes she did do my head in with it!
She loved the treats, she especially loved the yuletide yummies.
She was cautious of the turkey and cranberry ones but soon started enjoying them and the rawhide rings were chewed super quick!

Well done.
Highly recommended.
One Christmas I forgot to get my dads dog a treat, while he watched everyone open their presents he had this look of anticipation. The look of disappointment in his eyes when he had nothing to unwrap wounded me. He then sat under the table for the next hour in a sulk, the turkey helped snap him out of it.

This year he was able to unwrap the present, delve in with his nose and be given the odd treat ( rationed ).
He was so much more sociable and enjoyed tormenting all with his new squeaky toy.

One star removed because there is not enough variety in the pack to be called luxury.
on 11 October 2013
really good gift. bought 2, one for my dog and one for my boyfriends and they LOVED them, was so cute watching them rip the present open xmas day! Will be buying again this year
on 16 June 2013
My pet dog really looks forward to Christmas. Always searches out his present.
Really good value for money. Will definatly buy one next year

See one answered question