5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Highly recommended
Published on 18 Jun 2010 by P. M. Kershaw

3.0 out of 5 stars Netbook carrier
Just what I need to carry my netbook around with small accessories. Excellent delivery and cheap enough to replace if required.
Published on 5 April 2011 by R. Allan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Highly recommended, 18 Jun 2010
P. M. Kershaw - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trust Netbook Bag up to 10 inch and Micro Optical Mouse Bundle (Black) 16744 (Accessory)
I bought this bag and mouse set for my HP Mini netbook and I must say I am delighted with it. The quality of the bag is really good and strong and the mouse works perfectly. The bag holds a lot more than I expected it would and I am able to carry my netbook, power cables, mouse and mat,extension mouse cable, an external dvd drive plus two cables and an internet dongle. A fantastic buy. Highly recommended product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Eee 1005HA, 7 Nov 2010
C. Wise (UK) - See all my reviews
This bag, the Trust 16744, has two compartments (main and side) with separate pockets in each. It has a shoulder strap and, in this version, a mini mouse (white).

It fits:
Main compartment: the 1005HA; 1/2 of the Eee power supply (the bit without the plug - I could probably get the plug in but it is awkward and might damage the Eee) and an external DVD reader/writer (both in main compartment pocket); DVD reader/writer cables (in an old soft spectacle case to protect the Eee).
Outer pocket: The rest of the power supply, including the plug (though not prettily); the white mini-mouse; several DVDs (in thin cases in one of the side compartment pockets); Sanza fuze MP3 player plus cables.
... and there is a still a bit of room to spare! In fact, you can put a thin neoprene sleeve, such as the Sweex Sa131 10"neoprene Netbook Sleeve Sunset, round the Eee and it all still fits, if a little less elegantly.
It is well made and adequately padded and does the job fine.

I also have the Trust Netbook 10 to 12 inch Carry Bag Classic 16704 Trust Netbook 10 to 12 inch Carry Bag Classic 16704 which is better padded (for example, the outer pocket is also padded - it is not on the 16744) but does not have a shoulder strap and the side pocket is velcro rather than zipped. To give an impression of size, its main compartment alone can take the whole of the 16744 when fully packed as above (with the Eee in a neoprene sleeve too, a bit like a Russian doll), and the side compartment is quite large - so it certainly has plenty of room.

If you are trying to minimise size whilst carrying everything, the 16744 (the product reviewed here) is probably the better bet. If you want more padding and room for even more extras then the 16704 is a cheap solution.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing little bag!, 11 Feb 2010
I bought this bag and mouse bundle to go with my new 10.1 inch netbook and it is great. It's sturdy without being bulky and the mouse is sooo cute, tiny with a short cable so it doesn't get in the way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product - perfect for my needs., 17 Jun 2011
As I recently purchased an Acer D255e Netbook, a suitable bag was required for it and all the associated bits and pieces. After an extensive search I decided this bag should be able to hold everything safely and securely.
The bag arrived well packed and earlier than expected, and it soon became clear the product exceeded all my expectations!
On the front a large zip pocket has pocket sections, one large enough I would imagine for an external drive, others for biro's etc and another which is about the size of a mobile phone. The total space here is more than enough for all my stuff.
Inside the main zipped padded compartment you will find a document pocket and a 'velcro' strap to secure your netbook. The Acer is a 10.1" type and fits in with plenty of spare space, so I guess a larger netbook should fit in easily. A detachable shoulder strap is also supplied.
One thing I did find strange is that this particular bag is supplied with a free optical USB mouse and is cheaper than just the bag on its own! Unfortunately the mouse although a handy size, is fitted with a very short lead which makes it a little difficult to use, but it's free and not bad as a spare.
All in all, I highly recommend this bag and the price is good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 8 Nov 2010
V. Braidwood (U.K.) - See all my reviews
Bought this Netbook bag and micro mouse when I purchased my Samsung Netbook. Lightweight and good quality; couldn't really be better. Love the 'mini-mouse' it's all ideal for travelling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant purchase, 20 May 2010
Mrs. E. Hall "Seasider" (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
I found this Trust Netbook bag and micro optical mouse really handy. My net book fits in perfectly and there are places to keep all my other bits and pieces. The mouse is great - I use it with my laptop too.

I would recommend this purchase to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Netbook Bag, 17 July 2010
I travel quite a lot and needed a bag to carry all my junk, as well as my Samsung Netbook. This looked ideal and has just enough room to store all the aforementioned 'junk'. Currently I have my mini-mouse, external drive, various 'dongles', bits of paper and charger leads, as well as the actual netbook and they all fit in surprisingly well. Nothing has fallen off or split yet so I'm happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Trust Netbook Bag, 3 July 2010
This is a great buy. It is affordable and does the job of protecting your netbook. It has an extra front pocket for storing leads etc and a detachable long handle with comfortable carry handles on the bag itself.

Give it a go and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bag, 22 Jun 2010
Great little bag. All you need for a netbook. I can get all leads and accessories in the front pocket. The little mouse supplied with it does the job too.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 12 May 2010
Susan Bentley (London) - See all my reviews
Just the right size - holds netbook, even in it;s sleeve, and the power leads and mouse.
The mouse is so dinky, and works just fine.
A good buy and speedy delivery.