on 19 October 2012
This item is of excellent quality. It needs erecting but is easy to do. it arrived well before estimated time and looks good in our guest room.
on 1 December 2015
I would like to give this 5 stars since it fulfills all by needs. However the manufacturing process can leave a lot to be desired. 1 of the cross struts had a serious manufacturing fault the bar had been bent/snapped during the process and cobbled back together leaving a hole and an obvious repaired break. I don't want to seen the bed back since all this needs is the struct replacing. I have put the weak cross struct at the bottom of the bed so it carries little weight and can be easily removed I reported this on the day of receipt which was Saturday and I was promised faithfully I would here from them on Monday. So far no response. When the struct arrives I change this to a 5 star report. .
on 9 March 2013
Better than we expected. Easy to assemble and very sturdy when complete. Looks the part and our daughter is the envy of all her friends.
on 30 December 2012
Looks the part but quite shoddily made, suppose that reflects the price paid. In all not a bad buy for a childs room.
on 19 July 2013
My daughter put this up but struggled on the fiddly M6 hex nuts with tiny spanner supplied. So we used our own nuts which was quicker.
Once up though it seems sturdy and looks good considering the price. Wanted a 4 foot bed as bedroom not big, it looks more expensive then it is and so very good value and contemporary look. By way daughter is 19, so old enough to do herself.
on 24 June 2014
I bought this bed as I had researched it and found Worldstores the cheapest place to buy it. A good sturdy bed which was fairly easy to assemble. It did take two people at some stages but mostly my son was able to put it together himself. It looks lovely and I am very pleased with my purchase. Bed was delivered on time and well packaged.
on 26 February 2014
Amazed that this bed was such excellent value. It arrived within 2 days of ordering,was easy to assemble, appears to be well made and sturdy. Having read some other blogs I was hesitant to purchase but definitely have no regrets. It also looks great!!
on 3 April 2015
Slight damage to the bed head on delivery but otherwise great value and our 3yo loves it and calls it her princess bed. Damage wasn't really significant enough to warrant trying to return and we didn't contact the supplier... Just a slight dint
on 18 October 2013
great look and easy to assemble, spanner a bit useless though.
Feels very strong and secure.
Good value for money
on 28 August 2013
Went together quickly and without problems and is very stable when assembled. A very good bed frame at an excellent price!

See one answered question