on 15 August 2011
Bought these with the anticipation that they would not work. Just looked too simple. Since trying them out we've moved cabinets, heavy boxes etc. all across carpets with ease! And no marks in the carpet. Recommend as a great buy!
on 15 March 2011
We purchased these to move furniture to have a new carpet fitted as fitters were charging extra to move our stuff. They were brilliant. Imagine two old folk moving a heavy oak table and sideboard with no trouble at all! We found the large ones best as thinks tended to slip off the smaller ones as we pushed them. If you can lift the furniture sufficient to slip them under the rest is plain sailing. They slid easily over doorway strips and even from carpet to tiled area. Will certainly be using them again for spring cleaning and decoration.
0Comment|88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 September 2012
I brought the sliders yonks ago - it's now September and used them for the first time and for the one item they were bought for ... a 90kg Rangemaster 'range' cooker which had sat in our living room since January, anticipating installation into our new kitchen. The kitchen itself had been installing itself very slowly since March\April time but was finally near completion a few weeks ago.

Our heating engineer came round to assess the situation ... "You'll never get it through that door" said he. "I'll be back in 40 minutes to help you get the cooker in the kichen" said he.

Right ... my time had come, prove yourself Super Furniture Sliders !! I chose the biggest pads to go under the 4 feet, my shoulders creaked as I lifted the cooker the few centimetres needed for the sliders to fit under. A space was cleared in both living room and the fridge-freezer was moved away from the kitchen door - there would be need of an almost 3-point turn to get the cooker from lounge to hallway, then a turn to get the thing in the kitchen.

Right ... this is it ... I bent my knees and prepeared to push, my muscles tensed like an Olympian of old - "push"

90kg of dead-weight iron and steel moved with ease accross the carpet ... Ha Ha, my beauty - it was easy - I pushed with one hand to prove it. Now the tricky transition, from carpet onto vinyl (in the hallway and kitchen) - the vinyl itself was new.

The cooker slid into the hallway very smoothly and with even less effort than on the carpet. The cooker then needed to be turned 90 degrees so that it could then be pushed into the kitchen - again this was a piece of p**s, no real effort was needed.

Now the final push, would it fit through the bloody kitchen door, my measurements were right, weren't they ? I pushed and turned the cooker through the gap and .... VICTORY !! It fit through easily - JOB DONE !

In short ... if you have something heavy you do need to move, your floor surfaces should not matter too much - I would NOT recommend using the sliders on concrete etc as they will get scratched to buggery. The Super Sliders really did worked - I was sceptical to begin with but it all turned out good.

Was the heating engineer impressed ? Was he F***
1212 comments|126 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 September 2010
I am really impressed with the sliding robots. The pads fitted brilliantly under everything i needed them too. I would recommend them too anyone. Delivery was so quick as well.
on 13 October 2010
The gliders do exactly as they say - they take so much effort out of moving heavy furniture/printer stands etc.
on 4 June 2011
Used to move a very large & heavy super kingsize bed, something that previously took two people considerable effort to do. This product is excellent and does exactly what I wanted it to do. I can now move the complete bed easily by myself
on 31 January 2012
Very impressed with the product, it was easy to use and very effective, moving a dishwasher and a washing machine was a doddle, far better than I expected. Delivered very promptly. Overall an excellent product
on 11 October 2011
These moving men are a valuable little device to have in any household, especially when we have to move heavy furniture around. Wish I knew about them before now. Excellent product.
on 2 October 2011
These furniture sliders are really unbelievable we have some very heavy furniture and it made moving them effortless - can't recommend them enough
on 22 February 2015
I didn't actually expect these to work! I am retired, small and female and needed to move a very heavy sleigh bed on my own, to decorate. So I decided to give them a try. Amazing, I managed to slip them under the legs with my feet ( you have to raise the legs slightly to slide them under) whilst holding up each leg (of the bed!). Then the bed glided easily across the carpet. Very pleased, will use them again for heavy objects.