5.0 out of 5 stars Great retro style!
Published on 27 Nov 2009 by Stephen Sackleigh

2.0 out of 5 stars looks good
very happy with service ,the phone looks good but the sound is awful can,t hear clearly and thinking of just leaving it out for show and getting other a cordless one again because of the sound quailty.
Published on 13 Sep 2010 by foxy lady

5.0 out of 5 stars Great retro style!, 27 Nov 2009
The Trim Phone is a great product. I had one of the originals years back in the distant past and remember it as a strikingly styled piece of functional equipment. I have now been using the phone for a couple of weeks and I really like the lightweight handset and heavy base. I like a phone to have a weighty base so that when I lean back in my chair, I don't drag the phone off the desk and send it crashing to the floor.

I certainly would recommend this telephone as being practical and stylish!

5.0 out of 5 stars TRIM PHONE RED, 10 Mar 2010
S. Baker "TED BAKER" (UK) - See all my reviews
WE ARE DELIGHTED WITH THIS TELEPHONE,MY WIFE HAS SEVERE RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS IN HER HANDS,SHE IS ABLE TO USE THIS PHONE WITH EASE.
AS WELL AS BEING EASY TO USE IT LOOKS GREAT.

CLLR TED BAKERTrimPhone - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous......., 15 Nov 2009
E. Porter - See all my reviews
After spotting an advert saying these were back in fashion, I found one on Amazon. Ordered it in bright red, and when it arrived I was really pleased that the quality is even better than expected. Chunky, weighty, easy to use and looks fabulous. Only problem is that I'm now doing up my kitchen, and have to buy a cherry red range oven to go with it - Tee Hee!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very functional, 3 Feb 2011
This review is from: Wild & Wolf Trim Phone - Red (Electronics)
I am pleased with the phone,its a tad bright,almost cherry red but not unpleasing. In the 70's we had one of these phones for years so I can compare it with the original. The base is heavy and does not slide around [the original tended to] All the buttons and dials are solid and should last I think.The old BT centre dial number thingy is a nice touch. The sound is crisp and clear. The warble is not quite the same as I recall but its different from most modern phones. I find the general design fine,the handpiece is a pleasure to use,it feels like a proper phone should,a nice shape [also tucks under your shoulder nicely!]...the cord could have been a tad longer but its OK [just]. The handpiece also feels a bit loose in the cradle,but its not really important . It works fine,I hope it lasts for yonks. The design pleases me every time I look at it. Cheap and cheerful but well made and quite solid.

Thinking of buying an elderly relative one who struggles with hi tech wireless phones,she should like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 20 May 2012
This review is from: Wild & Wolf Trim Phone - Red (Electronics)
I just LOVE this phone. Everything about it is great.
It's a fabulous colour, & the sound is as clear as a bell.
oops, no pun intended !!
No crackling at all.
Everytime I use it,it makes me smile.
So many people who come to my home say " Wow, what a great
phone where did you get it?"
When I tell them how little it cost, & I got it from Amazon,
they say, I'm getting one of those, do they do other colours as well?
I like funky things in my home..something a bit different..& this phone
really is a bit "different"
I'm thinking of getting another one for my lounge,( this one is in the kitchen,
which is done in red & white)
I might get a turquoise one next..in fact, as they're such good value,
I might have lot's of different colours all around my house, as I think
we all need a bit of cheerfulness in our lives, & at least it's a better
talking point than the flippin state of the world at present.

2.0 out of 5 stars looks good, 13 Sep 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars old type telephone, 23 May 2013
i have always been a fan of the trim phone even to the extent of its ringing so i bought the new version very good but i do miss that unforgettable sound

3.0 out of 5 stars stylish and fun but not brilliant as its a bit quiet, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Wild & Wolf Trim Phone - Red (Electronics)
i love the style of this phone and its a good price too. It is a bit quiet and a little crackly but I dont mind as I love the design and only use it a few times. It works ok just not brilliantly. looks fab thought!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wild & Wolf Trim phone - Red, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Wild & Wolf Trim Phone - Red (Electronics)
I have always wanted a trim phone so i am delighted to finally have one, its very easy to use and because it has a long cable can be used whereever you require. It came before stated delivery date so i am more than happy to recommend the supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trim phone, 29 Jan 2012
This review is from: Wild & Wolf Trim Phone - Red (Electronics)
I had trim phone many years ago but couldn't use it with new phone system. I purchased this as a pressent for my husband and our parrot. The new trim phone sounds like the old one and the parrot picked up the trim noise very quickly, I now have two trim noises at one time. We all like the phone very much

Wild & Wolf Trim Phone - Red