5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves this bed!!
In the past I have tried many different dog beds and as I have to keep mine in my kitchen they have either ended up being too big or too hard to keep clean.

As soon as I put this dog bed in my kitchen my dog went straight in it she loves it! Its just a good size and everything zips off so it can be washed.
Published on 7 May 2012 by Parkyk1

3.0 out of 5 stars cat basket
It's a nice basket, but too small! My cats hardly fit in, I think some guidance should be offered. Rather disappointing.
Published on 13 Aug 2012 by A. Graham

3.0 out of 5 stars cat basket, 13 Aug 2012
A. Graham (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves this bed!!, 7 May 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 19 Sep 2012
Purchased two of these for border collies and the beds are too small - will be trying to return them. Be warned they are less substantial than the description leads one to believe.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the quality I expected !!, 20 May 2012
Jezzy (Barry , Vale of Glamorgan) - See all my reviews
Have ordered a few dog beds for my 4 Westies in past months and this one was to complete the bedding investment !! It arrived yesterday stuffed into a plastic bag , folded in 3 and then tightly bound in an outer plastic wrap taped up with sellotape - for all the world it looked like a dead body the way it was packed LOL . !! My heart sank as I've seen some other reveiws with the same problem .Anyway once unwrapped and given a shake and plump up , kind of hoped it would return to its proper shape , it didnt .... tried all day with much effort to get it to stay "open" , but kept folding back in on itself !! The cushion is also too small and has about a 3 inch gap all the way round the edge, between outer and cushion . Not like the picture at all where the item looks sturdy and good quality with firm sides ..... they are in fact very soft and flimsy . The cushion is soft with fur on one side and on the other a horrid nylon type fabric that I could see being a hair trap for sure . ! Very disappointed indeed and have requested a return/refund .... think will start again .... Westies not happy .!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 20 Jan 2012
This dog bed is absolute quality. Made of a suede material the bed along with the inner cushion is all machine washable. its all very plush and posh - just what your pooch needs!

2.0 out of 5 stars Size deceiving, 22 Jun 2012
Just received this bed today in good delivery time. The quality and look is great but the 76cm width advertised takes into account a hell of a lip either side and the base inside is only 66 inches at a push. When I opened it I automatically thought I had been sent the wrong size. Not big enough for my 8 month old lab pup so sadly it will have to go back. (5 stars had it been the size I was expecting!)

1.0 out of 5 stars Scruffs 46cm dog bed, 28 Jan 2013
far to small against description. had to return. quality was reasonable. I would not have purchased at full price,purchased when on offer. Had to return

5.0 out of 5 stars great bed for the bedlington, 13 July 2012
My little Bedlington Terrier fell in love with this bed ..... needed a good washable one so its worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Bed, 14 Jan 2012
My dog Dixie loves this bed.Good quality with washable cushion, has high sides to keep her extra warm and away from drafts

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 16 Nov 2013
Mrs. P. J. Mclintock "happyreader" (Teddington, UK) - See all my reviews
Very, very disappointed with this product. The size is right for my Patterdale terrier but it is MUCH flimsier than it looks on screen. The walls that look so cosy are thin, without enough substance to stay upright. They need more padding. The sides flop down onto the mattress part, the 'mattress' itself is too thin and rumples up under him - he tossed it out onto the floor - and the whole thing is too lightweight for even the smallest dog, in my opinion. I didn't return the wretched thing because I had disposed of the packaging, it being bin collection day when it arrived and I was in a hurry, but oh what a costly mistake. Not recommended at all.