5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
I bought this to replace my old Tunecast II & it works & sounds so much better. I'm really pleased with this.
I have found that it easily finds spare spaces on the radio when I need to use the function, which isn't very often & I mostly leave it tuned at about 107.6
It has a channel ident that nicely displays "Tunecast" on your radio so if you do have to re-tune...
Published on 17 Feb 2011 by Blackmixen

3.0 out of 5 stars OK outside town, unusable in big cities
Works OK outside cities where radio interference is limited, however nowhere near CD quality. Pretty much unusable in an urban environment.
Published 3 months ago by George Drakopoulos

‹ Previous | 1 2 344 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with, 26 Aug 2014
Worked for a very short amount of time. Disappointed with belkin

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointingly Quiet!, 2 Sep 2014
This review is from: Belkin In Car Tunecast 6 Universal FM Transmitter (Electronics)
If you like listening to your music loud don't bother buying this! It has a Pro 1 and Pro 2 setting which controls how loudly the music will play. Pro 2 is the loudest and it isn't loud enough for me! If you're happy with a standard level of music it this does a good job.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent but annoying, 11 Jun 2013
Mr C Bradshaw (Nuneaton, Warks United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The item itself is of decent build quality with the exception of the lighter plug. This feels cheap and often rocks in it's plugged in state.

The sound quality is brilliant, albeit I believe it has a dB level limit as it tops out when I turn my volume up and it starts burping so to speak.

The only annoying area is the FM station. Due to the range, it interferes constantly when I'm driving meaning that in order ot be safe, I often have to pull over, find a new station, and kick things off again before continuing my journey...until the next time.

I'm on the hunt now for a website to plot a path through FM charted waters to get best coverage.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Results when used around London, 22 Aug 2011
I had high hopes for this item after reading the reviews. Sadly I was highly disappointed due to the amount of pirate radio stations in and around London that make this item next to useless. The one redeeming feature, I thought, was at least it worked once I got away from the city. Unfortunately the Transmitter doesn't play nice with apps other than the iPod app. As a result if you want to listen to a streamed service the unit doesn't recognise the audio signal and so powers down after 30 seconds (apparently this is to comply with some EU law). Due to these limiting features I find it very hard to recommend this product to anyone living in or near a city.

5.0 out of 5 stars TuneCast, 18 Jan 2012
The main reason for choosing this product is that the audio system in my Peugeot 207 doesn't have an auxiliary input, and I prefer to use the much bigger choice of music on my iPhone 4S to CD's through the car speakers. I have tried other cheaper versions of FM Transmitters, but after carefully looking at reviews for many products I decided to pay a bit more than I have in the past and get this one. I have to say, it is brilliant and really easy to use. It works a treat with my combination of car and iPhone and the sound quality is very good. When you download the free app it means that you can control the device with your iPhone to scan for suitable 'free' frequencies and it can then use the iPhone GPS system to make better choices for you. The bonus is that as my car audio system has RDS the names of the artist and track scroll across my car's on board computer display so it really does feel like you are listening to a CD or the radio. There is also a PRO Setting button which allows you to change the the average volume of the sound from the iPhone to the stereo dependant on the type of music or audio books etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent product - well constructed and works straight away, 2 Dec 2014
This is an excellent product - well constructed and works straight away. The function to find a clear frequency is very useful and saves a lot of time and frustration. This was dispatched quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not brilliant but worth getting, 19 Nov 2010
Harry (Somerset, England) - See all my reviews
I wanted a cheap way to play my music from my iphone 3GS in the car.
This does the job with decent sound quality and I'm happy I bought it.
I think it could be better though. It's a particular pain having to re-tune it on long journeys - why can't it do it itself? My car radio re-tunes itself to the best frequency for any radio station - why can't this use that technology to move to the clearest frequency and then the radio would re-tune itself?
As I said though, it does do the job.

1.0 out of 5 stars Item returned, 19 Jun 2014
I called Apple to ask which FM transmitter they recommended as I like to listen to my ipod music when I'm driving, this was the one they suggested. I have tried other, much cheaper, transmitters in the past which have done a much better job than this one. It was constantly crackly and hissy no matter which setting I had it on and I had to turn the volume on my stereo up to a stupid level in order to hear anything. I would not recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!, 4 Jun 2010
Crystal clear sound, sound quality as good as a direct cable connection & dare i say near cd quality also I never need to re-tune unit. ** HIGHLY RECCOMMENDED **

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product. Selects an available frequency and is very ..., 3 Nov 2014
Amazing product. Selects an available frequency and is very easy to use. good sound quality output and accepts any media device with a standard jack.

‹ Previous | 1 2 344 | Next ›