5.0 out of 5 stars Micheal Jackson Legend
This book Gives a good insight of Micheals life a lot of content in colour it is a great read fast Delivery great seller
Published on 18 May 2011 by Trish

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst buy on MJ so far
If I known what was in this book, I would not have bought it, ever! A lot of the information in the book comes from tabloids and journalists who are known for their dislike of MJ. I ripped the photo's out of the book and saved the cover image and threw the book itself away. "Just because you read it in a magazine, don't make it factual"
Published on 8 Sep 2009 by E. van Galen

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst buy on MJ so far, 8 Sep 2009
E. van Galen (Netherlands) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 14 Jan 2010
Jane E. Grost "jane" (Portsmouth, UK) - See all my reviews
First of all I found several basic errors in this book, facts which should not be incorrect as any fan knows what is what, so obviously this author has never met Michael and is depending on other "biographers" work to write this book. If you are a new Michael Jackson fan then I would not recommend this book if you are trying to find out who Michael was as a person.

5.0 out of 5 stars Micheal Jackson Legend, 18 May 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing!!, 25 Aug 2010
N. Laurhardt - See all my reviews
Sorry to say this, but this book contains a lot of false information. I have been a fan of Michael Jackson for years, and I know for sure that some of things written in this book are not correct. Obviously the author didn't do his job very well, and just wrote what he has read in the tabloids! I'm very disappointed!!

4.0 out of 5 stars The real Michael Jackson, not a saint, 30 Nov 2009
Kelkoozee (London, England) - See all my reviews
There are so many biographies of Michael Jackson and I am working my way through most of them over time. When he died, inevitably there were lots more that came out as well as all the picture books. Most of the ones I've read so far were hagiographies because basically people wanted to turn Michael into a saint after he died. This one does have elements of that at times (which is why I knocked off one star) but mostly it doesn't gloss over the realities of Michael's very strange life. The highs *and* the lows are told honestly and I thought that made Michael more appealing. Why love an image when you can love the real man? Flawed, strange but also unqique and magnificant. I found myself learning more about Michael Jackson, particularly his family and personal life. Considering how much he's been in the news obviously over decades there's still stuff to learn which is the sign of a legend, as the title suggests.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 19 Feb 2010
I really enjoyed reading this book. I thought it flowed brilliantly telling the wonderful, if somewhat tumultuous story of Michael Jackson from his birth to his sensational death. Obviously I am aware of the tabloid revalations which have been a part of his life, and I'm a fan of his music but I've never really delved any further than that. I learnt a lot from this book, especially about his early life with the Jackson 5 and the beginning of his solo career (which happened before I was born I might add!) Whilst reading the messages from various celebs at the end of the book I got quite emotional - what a great way to end. The legend lives on! I've already recommended it to a friend.

ARRAY(0xaf5afa2c)