5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps me cosy
Fantastic! Well fitting, keeps me nice and warm under my coat when freezing and on its own when its warmer.
Well made.
Worth the investment!
Published on 18 Feb 2010 by Lynsey Ward

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm but down comes out
Got the vest 2-3 weeks ago. It is very warm and I have been wearing it quite a lot, unfortunately down does come out of it through the exterior layer. Strangely enough the fabric used for interior lining doesn't let any down out, only the exterior one. Got it at half price so not a bad deal, I probably wouldn't buy again. Also keep in mind if you are into washing your new...
Published 1 month ago by Gabriel Costache

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps me cosy, 18 Feb 2010
Well made.
Worth the investment!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the nuptse!, 6 Dec 2010
Bought this vest in the chocolate brown - stunning deep colour! Very warm and soft to the touch. Fits very well - true sizing at last! My wife has the nuptse but this is softer and more luxurious!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 14 Mar 2012
This body warmer is excellent...very light but the heat retention is amazing. Went on a cruise on the Seine in Paris recently, and, whilst others had coats on, I wore this and never felt cold. Would highly reccommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy., 29 Nov 2013
S. THOMPSON - See all my reviews
Well made with lovely soft fabric which is not too noisy. Lovely and long in the torso (i'm 6ft) and the scoop back on the bottom is ideal for stopping drafts or unsightly butt cheek display. Not too bulky and I would say true to size leaning on the roomier side. I go between 14 - 16 M - L's depending on brand. If you plan to only wear thin shirt underneath I would probably say go size smaller so it's fitted (still nicely roomy) but if you want to layer underneath or like the option than get your usual size. Ideal value for the brand - Amazon is about 50% cheaper than anywhere else online and then I picked up and extra 20% saving so for @33 for down fill and brand quality it was a super buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpectedly lightweight., 25 Mar 2013
Having already owned a "body warmer" by Berghaus I was surprised that the padding is lighter and the vest is less bulky, but it remains as warm and cosy as my old one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cosy, 18 Dec 2012
Bought for my wife's birthday - in November.
It didn't disappoint and she's worn it none stop.
A very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 28 Nov 2012
this is so soft and light and perfect fit.....comfy too..it arrived quickly too...warn and cozy..great buy..i would definitely recommend it...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 29 Oct 2012
Bought this and payed less than high street , true to size and lovely quality.

Free deliver too, great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money!, 6 Sep 2012
I love the gilet. It is a gorgeous colour and well made. People have admired it already! It will certainly keep me warm on cooler autumn days and is a good base layer under a heavier jacket in the winter months. I have been looking out for a gilet like this for a while and thought it was a decent price. I would recommend it to anyone. The material is so soft and the pockets are a decent size. Just wish I could afford another one in a different colour!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted!, 23 Feb 2012
I'm delighted with my purchase. It's an excellent vest - very warm and soft. I agree with Reigatedon that it's softer and more luxurious than the North Face Nuptse. Highly recommended and at 60 including postage - a bargain.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›